Thread: The Diary of a Pissed Off Fixer.

The Diary of a Pissed Off Fixer.

Turns on the audio recording unit and waits a few seconds before beginning...

"What day is it today...Oh, this thing is on. Well, whatever day it is today I have once more been ganked by that stupid Omni scum Evilessence. Fighting a semi-honorable bought with a Enfo in my range and then Evil shows up and drains my nanoskills causing my Grid Armor to go on the blitz. Nothing like only getting hit once every five attacks and then all of the sudden get hit with a big metal beam the size of a tree while getting shot. Never the less, I ended up at that stupid reclaim terminal again but continued to run back to this base to try and help out my fellow Clanners. After dieing twelve times, I decided I was done for the night so I went off to try and find a party. Ya know what I found? A bunch of people planning the next PvP battle. I swear I should just find a group of people and create an organization strictly about partying. I wonder if that would go over well..."

A loud bang is heard in the distance and Suricia begins to shout obscenities out the window of her apartment.

"Oops, this thing is still on. I better shut it off.

Hey! Quit shooting at me you scumbag!"

Click!
    Last edited by Sinnlife; Jul 6th, 2003 at 06:56:55.
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.