Thread: Full inventory can disable 'right click' options.

Full inventory can disable 'right click' options.

Sometimes if you get the "inventory is full" message you will suddenly find that you cannot use Nano/Treatment kits, open chests, loot bodies, or any other effect that takes a single right click to activate. This has happened to me several times now, each time while in a mission, the last time it happened I kept trying to over-fill my inventory just to get the message and see if the bug would happen. It took a few times but eventually it did happen, so that means it must be reproduceable I'd figure. The only two ways I've found to un-bug yourself when this happens is to either log, or find a way to get the overflow window to open up, e.g. completing a mission and get a reward and token.
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.

annoying PoS this is!

and it's NOT just related to full ivnentory.

It happens to me EVERY GD FIGHT!!!!! in missions.

way around it is to target door target self buff self! THEN can I use right click option!

Zoning is also another immediate fix by why the freck would I want to zone and lose my gd map!

yet another **** bug that should provide enough reasoning for mission maps to be tied to the mission key (in that when mission is over map diasappears with the key) and being saved even if you zone out of the mission.

I have noticed some people saying they don't get it, but also others do.

NFI on how to replicate it as it happens ALL THE GD TIME! Thank christie I don't rely on health stims mid-battle anymore because that would be more XP (read RL time behind the XP amt) lost due to freck'd up BUGS!

Yes I am VERY pisssed off!