Thread: "Retired" equipment

Question "Retired" equipment

Hi all quick equipment question. I'm a recent restart and after playing a new Adven for a few weeks I finally decided to take my original Soldier out of mothballs and try him out. I've beeen having fun with him, but I'm a bit concerned about equipment.

Right now I'm using a couple of Freedom Arms pistols and a nearly full set of Recruit Issue Omni-pol armor. The FA's I realize have been retired (probably with good reason, they are uber ), but I also can't seem to find any vendors or missions that give recruit issue omni pol either. Was it taken out of circulation as well or has it moved to a higher level only armor (He's only 34 atm).

So two part question, is recruit issue omni pol still available? If not, what's the general replacement for low level tank class armor?

Here ya go

Actually it is available.. just really hard to find right now. And for some reason its not being sold in stores (have been told this is not intended by in game support).

Just have to look harder in the terms to find the armor. You can always start shooting for low level Elite Omni Pol as well. I think it starts at QL 70. Depends on your level though.

Far as guns go.. pistols are rough to work with since at higher levels there arent any good ones so I have heard... hope you can find something better to use. Lots of soldiers use the Nova Flow's.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Recruit issue omni pol is available in the game from ql 40 or so. Tank armor is usually replaced by a decus coat these days.
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

ahhh

no more coats! LOL

If you want something that looks good. Wear the biomech by all means.. at least that cloak graphic doesnt even show up so you end up looking like you just have on a full suit of Pol. Much more slick than an orange garbage bag. (yes I cant stand seeing them anymore)
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org