Thread: Cant Join All Of A Sudden.....HELP ME!!!

Unhappy Cant Join All Of A Sudden.....HELP ME!!!

Ive been playing this game for about 3, going on 4 weeks. Ive never encountered a problem like this before.

Last night, I was so tired, I didnt go to my usual table at Newland City's Bronto Burger to log out. I just grabbed a table where i was, inside the Begginer General Store's Tradeing room. So I log on today, and start popping on nano programs, and building my android, then right when I walk outside, I freeze up. My whole computer freezes up, and nothing I can do helps me out of it. I cant ctrl+alt+delete to get a safe reboot, I have to hit the restart button and wait for it to scan my stinkin drives. Now when I try ti join, Im starting right in that doorway, and I freeze up every time.

I dont know whats doing this. I could see hundreds of people hanging out in front of the store, and was thinking maybe its the over population of the stupid Newland City store-fronts. In which case Im begging an ARK to warp me across town to bronto burger where its less crowded. My characters name is Thestash and he's an engineer right outside of the Beginner General Store in Newland City.

Or you can do me a favor, and get those guys to dispurse form the damn stores, and give me a chance to join the game SOMETIME today. hahaha

Well Im going to go beat the hell out of my matress untill I can join the game. Bye.

Red face Crap Sorry.....

I thought I could come back and just delete this poist but I couldnt. So Ill appologise instead.

I went back after posting that last post, and for the second time, I tried joining with a much lower resolution, and I was able to join. BUT, there were only 13 or 14 people in front of the stores, so I still feel it was due to the large Shriners Convention that seemed to be taking place there 40 minutes ago. hahahahaaaa.

Well sorry again. Ignore this and move on please. Nothing to see here folks.

Bye.