Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14.2 Overequipping

Re: Re: Re: That's so funny....

Originally posted by Miriandel

LOL, I expected better from you
    Anyways, since I have a meta 137 and a trader 152, we can talk about things we know.
    If you also play a trader, of course

When entering a fight, a trader isn't buffed, and has to land a Divest which will lower your skills by 198 (if it's a very high level trader).
    You have the same range as the trader, so you can land a Dominate PsyMod as easily as he can debuff you.
    Even field, excepted your demon is already attacking, and your heal pet is already healing.

If your pet gets rooted, it has nothing to do with the trader profession, roots are fairly common mind you.
    What will you do against a fixer, the most gimped profession in the game, when he roots your demon with an instant QL5 nano that only a nano shutdown can negate ?

When Curse of Cronos got nerfed (mainly because of NTs), I screamed bloody murder, but very few metas, if any, supported my complain.
    Just browse the meta and patch boards, you'll see my posts and see how people were happy about the meta getting beaten by the nerf stick. I don't remember any trader being jalous about metas though, we mind our business.

If you rely on pets to PvP, you should just ask Funcom to improve nano resist on pets (caco is QL189 I think), or give pet classes dispells for pets, but your pathetic whining about traders is just... well... pathetic.
    You expected better from me?
    Have you EVER PvPed?

Mrink did this to me yesterday, area root before I could reach him then debuffed me, this happends DAILY so I expect you to know what you talk about before you say anything, I only talk out of own experience against traders in PvP(maybe good PvP traders, I don't know, but this is what happends)

No fixer I know can area root so I get rooted 50 meters away, am I wrong?

If you didn't see that Stun was over powered in PvP you must be blind, but I guess you want to own everyone so you didn't see it.

Cacodemon is ql189 but the pet is lvl199 or 200 and yes they have absolutly no Nano resist at all.

You call me a whiner because I clearly see what will happend if they let debuff count in OE patch?

Just like so many understood that stun would be overpowered before they changed it and we were right.

And where do I say ANYTHING about getting debuffs nerfed?

I want FC to make so it isn't counted in OE, will still lower our skills, we will still do less damage, still use lower nukes, but all other profs won't be useless in PvP.

You clearly are so afraid of not being "uber" so you jump everyone that have an opinion that will balance the game for everyone, but won't change the trader profession to be worst than now, they will just be as good as now...

The 5 points I posted was how it will be if they count debuffs in the OE calculation, the first 3 is how it is now, no complain, but just so you, as a trader, understand how other traders, probably much more sucessful in PvP than you play and sucessed
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Bah,

you are so defensive and self-minded I won't ever bother replying.

Good luck.

Re: Bah,

Originally posted by Miriandel
    you are so defensive and self-minded I won't ever bother replying.

Good luck.
    Thanks for not doing the normal "I'm out of argument" insult that so many of these boards use

We can only see what happends, and I only post from my own experience so I know what I'm talking about.

Can't see how I can be self-minded when I want balance for all profs tho...
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Hmm What about the MP got first hit (ie nanoshutdown) in ?
    Trader cant debuff, heal, root......

From my point of view, in MP fighting a caster class, whoever gets the first hit in often a major determinant of the winner.

You know being able to heal can be of NO use.

Normal Attack+ 2 Specials can be dead before you can even press the heal button.

Of course not EVERY PvP battle consists of 3 hits. There are those rare occasions where you dont crit every hit and can actually heal.

Thats why I laugh when ppl outside try to heal. It can be at times pointless because you can take someone down so easily in under 2seconds.

They might as well just put back in 1 shot kills.

Crit Buff, dont leave Tir without it.

Originally posted by Wenzell
    Hmm What about the MP got first hit (ie nanoshutdown) in ?
    Trader cant debuff, heal, root......

From my point of view, in MP fighting a caster class, whoever gets the first hit in often a major determinant of the winner.
    With an 8 Second attack time that aint ever going to happen. Nanoshutdown seems uber at first but in practice only a complete moron will ever get debuffed with it.

8 s attack time ?
    By the time you are able to cast the nano, you should be fairly high level and able to get very high init, so casting nanoshutdown would only take 2s or so.

your opponent often has to tab through all your pets and do a 'T' sometimes, you would have time for that if you react fast.

Originally posted by Wenzell
    8 s attack time ?
    By the time you are able to cast the nano, you should be fairly high level and able to get very high init, so casting nanoshutdown would only take 2s or so.

your opponent often has to tab through all your pets and do a 'T' sometimes, you would have time for that if you react fast.
    It's 9.3 sec attack time.

For PvP I must have a range increaser in so to have a nano recompiler too doesn't really work if I want to have UVC and hp buff, and maybe even some more buffs

so with 700 in Nano init the cast time is about 5 sec(only counted manually) and recharge is 6 sec, so it's not very useful in PvP, maybe in 1v1 duel with a healing prof
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

6 Slot Belt, 64 NCUx4, Range Inc, Recomplier.

You mean 256NCU isnt enough for you to hold your PvP buffs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12