I play an 75 ma just so you know, overequiping is not my strong point. I dont use any weapons. so this really doesnt even effect me but I had to voice my opinion, for those it does. im about 12-15 levels over myself in armor, simply done by my own buffs and an enforcer buff.

You guys built characters like the trader or mp to buff certain skills so ppl could use better items. you guys made a thing called implants, again to use better items. Seems this is a huge part of the game. Your now going to penalize these ppl that do so. It is like you are going to rip apart the core of the game. You made it this way not us.

THink about all the ppl that have gained 100 plus levels to be able to wrangle or what have you to make money, that took a lot of time to get to a level where they could make a decent profit from that trade. A person that puts in more time SHOULD have an advantage dont you think? Its just like football practice, the more you practice the better you get , the more you practice ao the better you get. Well not now the more you put in to make your character the best he/she can be, the more he/she will be penalized.

I dont like getting shot by a ql 150 gun from an level 40 guy anymore than the next guy but your solution hurts everyone.

Why are there implants ? why are there skill buffs, stat buffs, its the nature of any game to build your character as high as YOU can. For you guys to take that away will do more damage than help. Finally have a following again and gonna throw it away a second time? I know im not the only one giving this a second try.

You guys do have a problem with OE but in my opinion thats not the answer. Make a cap, this % thing is going to introduce so many bugs it makes me cringe. That wouldnt happen with a solid cap would it? Mabye make it to where no one can equip over 40 ql's ? i dunno, but you better think twice about the monsters also, they will need changing as well.

Just my view from the outside looking in. Like i said it wont hardly effect me but its still wrong to change the core so late in the game, and yes it seems to me the is a big part of the game, trying to get in that next higher ql equipment!

ANother suggestion would be when one gets wrangled, tutored, infused, mastery or whatever they use to equip something higher, they can only have one of them running at any given time. So if you have a wrangle on you can't sit there and take buffs from anyone else unless they are your own.