((OOC: Before reading on I recommend you read the following, "Insanity Holds Many Secrets":

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=151037 ))

*A message published and attached to this file by Chancellor “Gabro” Grieve*

I think I owe an explanation for my actions these past...I don’t know how long. However an explanation is something I cannot give. Reading these passages from a good friend I have now betrayed in every way, are most likely true. I have had problems in the past keeping mentally stable yet no excuse for my guilt. I must thank Greenie01 and Eternalforce for helping me...what ever they did worked. Although I do not remember most memories of my past, especially the current because of the actions that needed to be taken against me...yet I still have one story to tell. I call it a story because I have no clue if its true, a conspiracy theory, some memory implant, or just made up by a rather twisted imagination. In debt for my crimes I share this information with friends and the community.

The whole thing started seven years ago before things really began to hit the fan and a war was ending. It started when Simon Silverstone, leader of the Sentinels declared the Council of Truth traitors and cut all political ties on July 5th, 29470. Silverstone has always been a man motivated by revenge and will only be pleased when Omni-Tek is nonexistent. I will explain later why this is so significant to the “story” I am about to tell you.

A short history lesson; this announcement came the day after a permanent cease fire was issued by the Council of Truth and Omni-Tek. It came after 90 days when Clans were less than fifty miles from Omni-1. Ten days after July 5th 29470 the second assault by “Dust Brigade” occurred this time against civilians, not soldiers. The next time Dust Brigade would attack was during a time of great change and lack of hope.

With chance of official, unconditional peace at hand it took one terrorists attack to collapse the peace process. On December 19th 29475 the Omni apartment complex was destroyed by Dust Brigade, this is when the story begins. There had been much debate between Clans if Dust Brigade had done the right thing. However attacking civilians was mostly disapproved of, war is fought soldier to soldier, word to word, not soldier to unarmed men, women and children. In response many Clan guild leaders opposed the actions of DB (Dust Brigade) and in the end were cut down in protest. During one week anyone opposing DBs actions was cut down as I said before, including my own leader Patk9.

I felt it was time to investigate DB and find some way to rout them out before more harm could be done. For a month or so this seemed quite impossible until I met a shady character Chab "Xzique" Matica. Some how I feel there is more to this character but right now I can’t remember...What I do remember is that investigating him lured me into a lot of trouble, including an infamous man by the name of Dave “Diamondcut” Duster. A charismatic contraband with many underground connections. Rumors had it that he even smuggled for none other than Dust Brigade. Time past and the weeks went by while evidence against Diamondcut grew stronger. The criminal had become a target which in my eyes needed to be taken out. A dead contraband for DB could halt their plans for another attack leaving more time to find their location and terminate them. Only problem would be territory yet this was solved after Diamondcut was banished from OT territory and joined the Clans. So I hired an Omni employee to take out this Diamondcut, his nickname: Greenie01.

Meanwhile back in the Clan capital unrest and rebellious fever was in the air. The inactivity of CoT (Council of Truth) was degrading their public relations. Most clan leaders were fed up with this and even formed an alliance called the “Council of Ares”. Speeches, rallies and protest would be held daily in front of the CoT building with few loyalists and many activists battling a war of words. My plan to terminate Diamondcut however was postponed, he seemed to have vanished with out a trace. Next time I heard of him would be the warning of DB about to raid CoT yet defenders (including myself) were sent inside the building to find out it was most likely a false alarm. It was in the most unusual place I made contact with Diamondcut the next day...

Another meeting with Clan organization leaders and Radiman was to be held inside the Council of Truth. I has stepped out for a cigar after the meeting seemed to be deteriorating after Radiman was a no show. In the crowd of Clansmen and women was Dave “Diamondcut” Duster dazed, paranoid, and scared half to death. I took him around back to find out what had caused him to be in such a panic. With a holodisk in his belt he explained what had happened to him. Seems he had been spying on Dust Brigade for some time, waiting for the right chance to gain proof who was behind them. Well it seemed he finally had his proof and kept repeating the name “Silverstone did it”. I didn’t believe him at first because I thought he had gained knowledge that I was after his head, then he made a promise. He said that Dust Brigade was going to attack soon within the week. It was Thursday when he told me this and that week Dust Brigade were seen in and around CoT building.

While our discussion progressed, I had already copied the information into my commlink from the disc with a little gadget from the office. That night I brought it home and there it was, his proof that the Sentinels were behind Dust Brigade and the CoT conspiracies. Problem was that my copy wasn’t original, any attempt on my part would be crushed by lack of authenticity. By the time I realized I needed his disc the opportunity had passed. Dave “Diamondcut” Duster had left the planet with the information, destination unknown. At this point it was too late for the assassination, and I payed off Greenie01 with out him firing a shot. It seemed everyone had been duped...

Putting together this evidence I came up with this theory:
-Silverstone formed an elite commando unit to outclass normal and special Omni-Tek forces or even Clan forces if need be. The first test were successful killing 1,466 OT soldiers.
-Angered at the cease-fire of the Third Rubi-Ka Civil War Simon Silverstone pulls out of CoT. Dust Brigade are sent back into action to disrupt cease fire and later on peace talks when the time comes... at all costs.
-Peace Talks begin and soon after Dust Brigade destroys an Omni civilian apartment building which served its purpose, of derail peace talks.
-Two Council of Truth employees are blackmailed/bribed to transfer funds to unknown accounts, later to be used as scapegoats.
-Random attacks and assassinations are ordered on both Omni and Clan leaders to begin a campaign of hatred, serving the future plans to destroy the Council of Truth’s public relations and the government body itself.
-The man in Lush Resort is perma-killed and NCU either altered by DB, or the middle man who had relations with CoT employees and Dust Brigade
-Council of Truth being overwhelmed by conspiracies and accusations is stunned hurting their public relations and reputation further. Some major CoT members leave the government body.
-Dust Brigade raid and are seen outside the CoT building, pacifying the government body and at the same time setting them up to be directly related with DB.
-NCU is found by Omni-Pol and Dust Brigade attack investigators as if info on NCU left to be found is authentic or of importance to them.
-Simon Silverstone now has enough of the population and evidence against CoT to call for regime change like other orgs. He parades around Athen like the light at the end of the tunnel.
-Under pressure and all faith lost in them, CoT disappears and tries to keep two employees from being caught. They’re the only link left to Dust Brigade and whomever is behind them.
-Omni-Pol capture the two employees and on their way to be questioned when they’re found and perma-killed by DB, last link to Dust Brigade and Sentinels has been terminated...except for the disk Diamondcut had.
-In order to make his overthrow smooth and crush su****ion before it starts, Silverstone waits until ICC install guards in Tir and Omni roam freely. Once population is begging for Clans to retake the City and oust the foreign guards the Sentinels do just that.

Simon Silverstone is victorious...the Council of Truth which he thought were traitors to the cause gone, any chance of peace nullified, and now he controls Tir not as rebellious militant conqueror, yet a hero who saved Tir from assimilation. Most of all another civil war had begun, this time called “The Notum Wars” which is everything Silverstone could have dreamed of...full scale war that leads to the destruction of Omni-Tek, not peace.

Or the whole theory is just some overactive imagination of a madman based on “borked” evidence. Maybe CoT were too sloppy to cover their tracks although Dust Brigade never seemed to have made any mistakes. This world is full of secrets and smoke screens...

I almost forgot to tell you all about what happened to Dave “Diamondcut” Duster. He returned not so long ago from his trip off world. He was charged for murdering an Omni-Tek officer and was taken in for questioning. There are two fates and both seemed to have occurred. It was said that Omni-Prime ordered his “reinstatement” into Omni-Tek and also that he was perma-killed. I will leave that for you to ponder...

I feel as if this isn’t all of what needed to be told and deeper secrets were erased during my recent trip to the reclaim. Secrets that go beyond politics, power struggle and economy...Secrets only known with complete and utter insanity...

Hopefully people like Nosferakus, Greenie01, Eternalforce, Booggey, Zione, and guild mates keep me out of trouble...

Yours Truly.

Chancellor “Gabro” Grieve

*End of file transmission*