Thread: Death to Windguard, and Death to the Mercury Dragons

Death to Windguard, and Death to the Mercury Dragons

Hey Windguard thanks for destroying our clan. As soon as I'm done uber leveling I'm coming for you, so you better get ready. After I take you out your guild is going down the sh***r.

hey youre the one who named your clan after the FC clan. Perhaps if you actually thought HEY THATS A FC CLAN. WE PROLLY SHOULDNT USE THEIR NAME AS IT COULD CAUSE CONFUSION. unless of course that was your plan then all youd be doing is pissing people off. Heres a crazy idea, when you come up with a name for your guild...BE ORIGINAL!
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

Personally i am gald your clan has been removed.
    Yeah I also sent infoto the arks, followed round some of your members and such.
    Can add me to your list of people to come kill when you are UBER lol

What a joke.

Try starting a clan not named after a Funcom plot device and you may last a bit longer.

So long see you when you are uber.

Sunraven

Angry Its the end...........

Heh Dark, I,ll make sure to kick your sorry ass on the way once or twice

Try anything against MD or commander Windguard, and you will hit reclaim soon enough, pathetic loser...........

Re: Its the end...........

Originally posted by Kozack
    Heh Dark, I,ll make sure to kick your sorry ass on the way once or twice

Try anything against MD or commander Windguard, and you will hit reclaim soon enough, pathetic loser...........
    Just remember to join:

The Omni-Pol DE-existance squad [[TOP-DE-E]]

Originally posted by Wildraven
    Personally i am gald your clan has been removed.
    Yeah I also sent infoto the arks, followed round some of your members and such.
    Can add me to your list of people to come kill when you are UBER lol

What a joke.

Try starting a clan not named after a Funcom plot device and you may last a bit longer.

So long see you when you are uber.

Sunraven
    In all fairness to the founding members of the former Dust Brigade, upon researching the org on RK2 they have been around for quite awhile. .. in fact the org was around before Funcom implented the Masked Commandoes into the storyline. The players on RK1 are low in level...now, but the RK2 members are veterans and some of very high level. If a dimension cross is ever allowed, I think sparks may fly, we havent seen the last of these guys LOL...they may have had their name changed, but I have a funny feeling they will make a name for themselves here eventually.
    I am not defending their actions, but lets get the facts straight. Also , I sense a alot of Ego involved here , on both sides of this intersesting drama.