Thread: Problem with PvP...just a thought

Question Problem with PvP...just a thought

Hello, first i want to say i love the game and have really no problems with it... this is my first MMORPG (well UO but it sucks LOL)

My problem is this, I do not care to get into PvPing...I dont care what everyone else does if it is fun for them, but I do like to do missions. Recently i was flying, yes flying well above the ground, going to a mission and found myself over MMD. A trader roots me!! I drop to the ground, cant defend myself and die! Losing alot of exp (was inroute from one mission to next). This seems hardly right! Rooting a plane! It seems that if you cant attack in a plane you shouldnt be able to be attack... I mean it is a small issue one that i learned to fly as high as i can get around PvP area.. but wonderd if this was a bug that should be addressed or just an annoying little trick done by rooters to raise there PvP title! thx for your time..

~~Silentsia~~

This is an annoying trick used by some classes to raise their pvp title. I think the reason you are able to root is that there would be an even greater imbalance if you could not root someone in a yalm (read it somewhere but forgot what it was).

If you can't hit someone in a plane they can act as "spies" so the others know where everyone is.

It's very few zones that are 25% that you even have to enter for missions, just fly high in those zones and it would never be a problem
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Wow not one "A YALM IS NOT A GET OUT OF PVP FREE CARD" flame!

Amazing And I like it!

At any rate, yes, just fly high, someday they will allow us to get out of the plane after being rooted, so we can defend ourselves but until then just stay out of range.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19