Thread: Over-equipping - here we go....

Re: I got a game for you.

Originally posted by Bionitrous

What kind of sick world do we live in where the most adept and adaptable are punished and the mediocre are coddled? Oh, yeah ... Wall Street world. Only the shortsighted can't see how making a game dumber hurts it in the long run.
    For someone adept and adaptable, you're sure hostile to change.

That's called irony.

Lightbulb take a guess why

even the most adaptable can have trouble changing to such un reasonable conditions.

its liek saysing that you own a million dollars in real life but sense no body else does, the value of your million is now worth that of 1000 dollars.
    thats whats going on here, and alot of us are pissed about it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trys to*twitch* stop self

Originally posted by hexxia

Ive posted here twice, once for 500 base skill (where you can still control a pet that takes 626 skill to make and retain control) and for someones specific number...

engies can still get buffed and will still be able to use bots way above their level, just not to extremely silly extent that exists today.
    This works in a team.

This does not work for soloing Engineers.

It is impossible for an Engineer to self-buff a 500 base skill to 626. Sorry. I'm not trying to flame you, but I was talking about soloing capability, not effectiveness in a team when teamed with a Meta-Physicist.

--Tsk
    Last edited by Sheffy; Mar 12th, 2002 at 23:50:29.

Re: take a guess why

Originally posted by Phelisha
    even the most adaptable can have trouble changing to such un reasonable conditions.

its liek saysing that you own a million dollars in real life but sense no body else does, the value of your million is now worth that of 1000 dollars.
    thats whats going on here, and alot of us are pissed about it.
    I cant make warmachines after 14.2. so sad. maybe I'll have to go earn it. *shrug* no biggie.

On the other hand, the game will have better balance. remember to peek in envisioned where holding territory looks like a big change.

Your metaphor is very flawed. Its more like ITS A GAME and the BALANCE WAS BROKEN. and its being fixed. a million dollars pffffttt... suuuure, its JUST like that.

I've already canceled my 2 accounts

My god..this has GOT to be a record for # of posts.
    I kind of doubt anyone's going to be reading this but I gotta throw my 2 cents in. First off, reread the first overequiping article so you can get the 'definition' of overequiping. Then reread the latest article.

1: You guys have GOT to get out of this 'Us' vs. 'Them' mentality. Not everyone for the OE patch is a low/middle level whiner who wants things easy. Not everyone AGAINST the OE patch is a powergaming munchkin. You're oversimplifying things and if you cant see that, you're part of the problem. For the record, I AM for the OE patch, but NOT because of that 'stereotypical' reason. Read on.

2: 'Forcing' a style of play. I've heard this as an argument against the patch. We should allow those who want to, to do so because otherwise it's impeding how they want to. I hate to break it to you, but the current MOB levels are ALREADY forcing people into a style of play..that of overequiping. The current mob HP/AC/and Nano level is a direct result of the rampant overequipping that's going on. This has had the result of FORCING people to HAVE to overequip in order to go up against MOBS. Can you guys against the patch argue against this? Why is it OK to force those who dont really want/cant overequip to HAVE to, but not the other way around?

I feel the baseline for a yellow mob should be that an average character, WITHOUT implants and with non-overequiped weapons should be a challenge that has a 50% chance of killing that character. Anyone doing that NOW is commiting suicide at later levels. The overequipping patch will hopefully bring MOBS back down to this baseline so that those who cant overequip, whether through lack of funds, time, or friends, can still have solo missions at 50% with some degree of SURVIVABLE challenge.

3: Play Balance. Relates to #2. It's stupid to argue that AO never meant to allow overequiping to a degree. We have buffs up the wazoo. We have equipment that raises stats in COMPLETELY different skill sets. However, I honestly dont beleive they quite meant for it to be this bad. Blame whatever you want, lack of beta testing, lack of foresite, but do you actually think they MEANT for level 30 characters to wear equipment 3-4 times higher then them? This has the effect of GREATLY skewing the balance curve. One of the results of this was the increase in Mobs in #2. But this has other ramifications. It makes it EXTREMELY difficult to balance character types, new equipment, and new nano. With the balancing effect that this patch is going to implement, it will be easier to implement new features at the level range they were intended for WITHOUT breaking the game. This means you're going to be seeing a lot more stuff being put in. Who doesnt want more stuff put into the game?

4: 'Tweaking': I'm hearing a lot of people complaining that this means they arent going to be able to tweak their characters anymore; That they'll be at the same level as newbies who dont have the time/ability/effort to do so. You can still step implant implants. You're still going to need wrangles to get those higher QL weapons and armor installed. You're still going to need all those skills you needed before, and the newbies will STILL need to learn how to use these effectively, and wont be as experienced at it as you. The net effect is you WILL still be better then the beginners. If you want to REALLY max out your equipment, you're just going to have to take the additional step of figuring out good team allocation too. See above in item 2. As long as you can take out that yellow mob, you're doing fine, IMO.

Another thing to consider, a lot of the higher level characters arent even going to feel this. If you got, say, 700 in pistol skill, you can use a pistol with a 840 requirement no problem. Many of you are probably not going to be effected unless you're going for really odd combos, and if you kept those skills high anyways, it still likely wont matter.

5: Belts and NCUs. I DO think these need to apply too, but I CAN see how implementing it could be messy. Say you have 4 upgrades with 25 NCU each, while wearing a 4 slot belt. You are overequipping these. What's your final NCU? Is it 60? 80? What happens to all those programs you got running if someone debuffs your comp lit? I say tack on a BIG old warning saying 'Belts and NCU's are getting an OE fix too', put the topic up for discussion, and then at a later date tack an OE fix on them too. If there's a reason BESIDES this, let us know why. I say leave implants alone BECAUSE they let the skilled get an advantage over the unskilled.

6: The 'I Quit' people. By these I mean the ones giving the 1-3 line posts which sum up to 'if you put this in, I quit!' Good bye. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. If you cant put up a more constructive argument then what amounts to a tantrum and holding one's breath until Mommy Funcom relents, we dont need you.

To those who truly feel they will not have fun anymore if the patch goes through, and put up constructive arguments for why they feel this way, I'm sorry to see you go, truly am, but I feel this game will NOT be able to grow anymore without the steps they're putting in. The game was broken, and any fix is better late then never. However, do yourself a favor. At LEAST wait until you've played it a month or so when it gets implented, if just on the test server. Dont jump the gun.
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

Post well actually

he means with getting a buff from a MP before going onto mission.
    the bot will still listine, but you will have that 500 base at like lvl 90, then youll get MABY a warbot.
    and thats to long of a wair for me.
    im gonna go power lvl myself to s*** now so i cans avor the glory of a slayer droid and slayer droid transference before i have to quit the game.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trys to*twitch* stop self

Originally posted by Tsk

This works in a team.

This does not work for soloing Engineers.

It is impossible for an Engineer to self-buff a 500 base skill to 626. Sorry. I'm not trying to flame you, but I was talking about soloing capability, not team-effectiveness when teamed with a Meta-Physicist.

--Tsk
    no, you dont have to be teamed, Im talking about the same situation as it is now... get buffed by others, make your pet, you can use 626 fine when the buffs wear off (as long as you buff yourself)

so your solo ability is still high, theres still a market to go get MP buffs/wrangles before you go solo... just not into obscenely hard pets. hard pets, sure, but not that hard :-)

if you didnt get outside buffs when soloing before, this wont affect your engi

and not taken as a flame at all, its nice to actually discuss a finer detail :-)

Gotta love this

All this uproar over OE because PvP is unbalanced *Smiles* Like PvP in AO has any lastin effects other then he/she won or I got ganked.

I could see the need for revamp if there was ANY chance of lost items in this game LOL. But all anyone is ever confronted with in case of death is statloss for a few minutes, LMAO. Honestly AO is really 95% monster bashing with no real loss except lost XP *Shrugs*

So who really cares how fast a player reaches a level and whats the problem with a player buffing and OE in a game that really never considered PvP to begin with? Actually what is the point of PvP in this game? You recieve no bounty, you recieve very little reward if ANY. And if your buffed to the nuts it's basically like taking out a gray leet *Smiles* Wow that must be real exsiting!

I could actually see the point to all this IF, something was being lost in the confrontations *Shrugs* But there isn't, so whats the point? FC so concerned with how fast you reach a level? Yup, know why? Becuase monster bashing is the only real meat to this game. You reack a LvL your confortable with and it's really nothing left to do *Shrugs* Except CREATE yet another templet and MONSTER BASH once more to a desired LvL again *Yawns*

Wowwee! And when You do reach LvL 150 and kill a LvL 100 and even if you could LOOT the corpse what good would the stuff be to a LvL 150, LMAO! I guess some winners do the /disco over the poor losers remains and find some enjoyment there. But all in all AO is NOT coded to offer any real MEANINGFUL PvP. So to even consider this change is honestly MOOT *Rolls EyEs* Just let everyone OE and just put a daily CAP on XP FU, that will more then solve the problem your having with peeps leaving the game.

OH Sorry, I mean the PvP problem *Grins*

Re: Gotta love this

Originally posted by Wompla
    All this uproar over OE because PvP is unbalanced *Smiles* Like PvP in AO has any lastin effects other then he/she won or I got ganked.

I could see the need for revamp if there was ANY chance of lost items in this game LOL. But all anyone is ever confronted with in case of death is statloss for a few minutes, LMAO. Honestly AO is really 95% monster bashing with no real loss except lost XP *Shrugs*

So who really cares how fast a player reaches a level and whats the problem with a player buffing and OE in a game that really never considered PvP to begin with? Actually what is the point of PvP in this game? You recieve no bounty, you recieve very little reward if ANY. And if your buffed to the nuts it's basically like taking out a gray leet *Smiles* Wow that must be real exsiting!

I could actually see the point to all this IF, something was being lost in the confrontations *Shrugs* But there isn't, so whats the point? FC so concerned with how fast you reach a level? Yup, know why? Becuase monster bashing is the only real meat to this game. You reack a LvL your confortable with and it's really nothing left to do *Shrugs* Except CREATE yet another templet and MONSTER BASH once more to a desired LvL again *Yawns*

Wowwee! And when You do reach LvL 150 and kill a LvL 100 and even if you could LOOT the corpse what good would the stuff be to a LvL 150, LMAO! I guess some winners do the /disco over the poor losers remains and find some enjoyment there. But all in all AO is NOT coded to offer any real MEANINGFUL PvP. So to even consider this change is honestly MOOT *Rolls EyEs* Just let everyone OE and just put a daily CAP on XP FU, that will more then solve the problem your having with peeps leaving the game.

OH Sorry, I mean the PvP problem *Grins*
    if you kill someone in PvP you get to loot all items they got since they last insured. dont ask me why people dont gank others as they leave missions

it's really nice to this now
    lot prof will have to fight yellow mob but thezy were fighting red before then game will became boring so not lot unique ( or there is always somebody who waiting with friend ) not lot dunjeon so what left to do ? boring yellowish mission ? really interessting to do that now DAOC as patch enought for have less bug than ao now and eve beta is start and expense AND SWG is about to start beta too really funcom you want stop ao ? good work ! 14.2 will kill your game
    if you wanted to do this patch do it in 1st version now it's too late

Valdus

Originally posted by D.Shaffer
    I kind of doubt anyone's going to be reading this but I gotta throw my 2 cents in. First off, reread the first overequiping article so you can get the 'definition' of overequiping. Then reread the latest article.

1: You guys have GOT to get out of this 'Us' vs. 'Them' mentality. Not everyone for the OE patch is a low/middle level whiner who wants things easy. Not everyone AGAINST the OE patch is a powergaming munchkin. You're oversimplifying things and if you cant see that, you're part of the problem. For the record, I AM for the OE patch, but NOT because of that 'stereotypical' reason. Read on.

2: 'Forcing' a style of play. I've heard this as an argument against the patch. We should allow those who want to, to do so because otherwise it's impeding how they want to. I hate to break it to you, but the current MOB levels are ALREADY forcing people into a style of play..that of overequiping. The current mob HP/AC/and Nano level is a direct result of the rampant overequipping that's going on. This has had the result of FORCING people to HAVE to overequip in order to go up against MOBS. Can you guys against the patch argue against this? Why is it OK to force those who dont really want/cant overequip to HAVE to, but not the other way around?

I feel the baseline for a yellow mob should be that an average character, WITHOUT implants and with non-overequiped weapons should be a challenge that has a 50% chance of killing that character. Anyone doing that NOW is commiting suicide at later levels. The overequipping patch will hopefully bring MOBS back down to this baseline so that those who cant overequip, whether through lack of funds, time, or friends, can still have solo missions at 50% with some degree of SURVIVABLE challenge.

3: Play Balance. Relates to #2. It's stupid to argue that AO never meant to allow overequiping to a degree. We have buffs up the wazoo. We have equipment that raises stats in COMPLETELY different skill sets. However, I honestly dont beleive they quite meant for it to be this bad. Blame whatever you want, lack of beta testing, lack of foresite, but do you actually think they MEANT for level 30 characters to wear equipment 3-4 times higher then them? This has the effect of GREATLY skewing the balance curve. One of the results of this was the increase in Mobs in #2. But this has other ramifications. It makes it EXTREMELY difficult to balance character types, new equipment, and new nano. With the balancing effect that this patch is going to implement, it will be easier to implement new features at the level range they were intended for WITHOUT breaking the game. This means you're going to be seeing a lot more stuff being put in. Who doesnt want more stuff put into the game?

4: 'Tweaking': I'm hearing a lot of people complaining that this means they arent going to be able to tweak their characters anymore; That they'll be at the same level as newbies who dont have the time/ability/effort to do so. You can still step implant implants. You're still going to need wrangles to get those higher QL weapons and armor installed. You're still going to need all those skills you needed before, and the newbies will STILL need to learn how to use these effectively, and wont be as experienced at it as you. The net effect is you WILL still be better then the beginners. If you want to REALLY max out your equipment, you're just going to have to take the additional step of figuring out good team allocation too. See above in item 2. As long as you can take out that yellow mob, you're doing fine, IMO.

Another thing to consider, a lot of the higher level characters arent even going to feel this. If you got, say, 700 in pistol skill, you can use a pistol with a 840 requirement no problem. Many of you are probably not going to be effected unless you're going for really odd combos, and if you kept those skills high anyways, it still likely wont matter.

5: Belts and NCUs. I DO think these need to apply too, but I CAN see how implementing it could be messy. Say you have 4 upgrades with 25 NCU each, while wearing a 4 slot belt. You are overequipping these. What's your final NCU? Is it 60? 80? What happens to all those programs you got running if someone debuffs your comp lit? I say tack on a BIG old warning saying 'Belts and NCU's are getting an OE fix too', put the topic up for discussion, and then at a later date tack an OE fix on them too. If there's a reason BESIDES this, let us know why. I say leave implants alone BECAUSE they let the skilled get an advantage over the unskilled.

6: The 'I Quit' people. By these I mean the ones giving the 1-3 line posts which sum up to 'if you put this in, I quit!' Good bye. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. If you cant put up a more constructive argument then what amounts to a tantrum and holding one's breath until Mommy Funcom relents, we dont need you.

To those who truly feel they will not have fun anymore if the patch goes through, and put up constructive arguments for why they feel this way, I'm sorry to see you go, truly am, but I feel this game will NOT be able to grow anymore without the steps they're putting in. The game was broken, and any fix is better late then never. However, do yourself a favor. At LEAST wait until you've played it a month or so when it gets implented, if just on the test server. Dont jump the gun.
    this is also a very true.
    although this patch will ruin my engineer that i have worked so much on latly, it still gives me a sense of excitment for my other characters, that such a change is being made that the world will almost seem fairly new again, and there are more thigns to try and learn of.

i wouldnt be upset at all about this, and i would probably be for it if they oculda just left the engineers alone, or gave them some sorta bonus for this to make up for the heavy loss.

id suggest giving them heavy weps as a green skill, and shotgun or assult rifle, and ranged energy.
    this way we can support the bot sufficiently in battle, and using a bot made of car parts wont be as bad as its going to be.

it almost makes sense.
    think of it like this, you do that and:
    the bot has the HP and ac to take alot of hits well dealing moderate damage.
    The engineer has the ability to deal good amounts of support damage but can not take hits for crap and has low hp.

togeather it makes a perfect team of one, so long as they both stay alive.
    this would be what i would think of as balancing the engineer.
    although this may bring up other issues, i still think this to be one of the best ways.
    Last edited by Phelisha; Mar 13th, 2002 at 00:03:23.

Surely someone has made this point. But.

What about engineers BEFORE they figured out how to get slayers sub-100? Hmm. Please shut up, all you engy twinks. You're sickening.

This is entertainment

And good entertainment, have enjoyed listening again, anyone who wants to view my dollar's worth (I had so many 2 cents ) just look back.

Can't wait to see this tomorrow when it hits 1K posts, less than 50 to go

cya
    Traders are Kings, they are the ultimate in self-buffing and no one can change it :P

http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...2/name/gokudan

Well not really

if you kill someone in PvP you get to loot all items they got since they last insured. dont ask me why people dont gank others as they leave missions

Well sure solo and in PvP area But for most templets (Mine included) and under team events there Engies tele um in and there other templets grid them out So in most cases you hardly ever see the person or group. And personally the items are generally secondary to the XP in this game. And in solo missions the items found are usally lower lvl trash your going to sell anyway!

I'll admit I'm pretty new to AO, but I see no real purpose to PvP in this game. Maybe a reward should be alotted a kill. Say you take out a player X amount of XP above yours, and then you recieve said XP and reward. Or maybe you kill the person and your allowed to take ONE item from his inventory *Shrugs* But as it stands now, the stuff I saved with is the stuff I REALLY REALLY WANT and you can't have it no way no how *Winks*

Dumb huh?

Originally posted by D.Shaffer

/applause
    /applause
    /applause

Originally posted by Baxie
    I play a trader.

I am using stuff that would be considered overequipping with this patch, but I am hit with the "Fast gun" bug that causes me to hit for 22 and 25 damage (Dual wielding a Diablo/Dieu Combo. repeatedly against Green mobs in missions.

Why introduce a nerf like 14,2 when there are still bugs that render weapons like that useless?

THe Profs are getting hrt bigtime with this for several Reasons.

I'll break it down into professions.

Traders: We were supposed to be able to use wrangles to aid people with equipping their guns. Noone will want a wrangle anymore. And no. In fight wrangling is useless since it takes too long.

Agents: Most agents rely on their vastly overequipped Guns. With this new patch they are feeling the hurt once again. and no more FP MP to get a heal pet. You wont be able to command it.

MP: Using orange Pets at best? Loosing the ability to command it mid battle coz your Mochams runs out.

Engs: Same problem.

Fixers: Again using Vastly overequipped Mausser since the new guns have insane requirements, and the old ones are useless.

Soldiers: Again with the Guns.

Docs: Will pull aggro in any team that does not have an Enforcer. They will die coz after the first team heal noone will be able to get it off them.

Enfs: The hammers and Beams they use rely on so many skills that they get buffs from other classes to use them and will feel the overequip nerf too on those weapons.

NTs and MAs are gonna rule. They aren't gonna feel this Overequip nerf at all. Which will eventually result in the fact that people not playing these classes will go on a ranting spree after a few months with these uberclasses ruling PvP.

The classes I have left out are the ones I don't know enough about to say.

I will quit and a lot of other people will quit over this. People I know and people that makes my playing AO a pleasurable experience.

I urge Funcom to make a poll:

Will you quit over Patch 14.2
    Yes
    No

Let the numbers speak for themselves.

There's gotta be another way to fix the overequipping issues
    Do you reazlie that the only two classes you are crapping on DO NOT rely on cheating and overquippin to play the game? All other classes want to LVL faster with cheats and overquipping. I play an MP, but I can self buff into cacodemon at lvl 122. Traders don't have the awesome advantage btw. I can hit him with a debuff that turn all his nano skills off for like a minute with my MP. Thats just walking cannon fodder. Plus in a battle with multiple people, you ransack one person and you are probably already dead forgetting to focus on killing the person rather then debuffing him. Lower by 25% does nothing if you are dead. Thats really not much fo an advantage.

Post Hold On!!! We could be in for a rough ride!!!

First let me say "Hang in there CZ and Cosmik". The heat is on so put on your battle suites and jump in.

Secondly, Gaute should have foreseen this when the article went out. Plan accordingly and ensure good communication with your customers. If that means less time Game Designing/Developing/etc. then so be it. The customer has got to come first.

The worst thing Funcom could do at this point is NOT communicate.

This is the biggest change that has gone into the game to date and I have Pioneer backpack so I have seen a lot of changes. The designers must devote some to time to you (CZ and Cosmik), so that you can do your job of being the conduit between FC and the players. If they are not, then you need to appeal to your superiors.

You started strong on this thread. You were jumping on the questions and getting answers, but I'm sensing pullback. Whatever news you have please let the player-base have it.

Now for my thoughts:

When I first read Gaute's article I started to get concerned.

O.K. honestly, I freaked out.

I immediately started to post a reply and then thought better of it. I didn't have all my facts. I didn't do the research on my characters, and therefore my post would have been nothing more than a knee-jerk rant (of which there seems to be many on this thread).

I have one character that will be negatively impacted by this patch in the worst way. I have a doctor who has a shotgun. I don't normally subscribe to over-equipping, but you would have to play a Doc (solo) to understand why this was the only sane alternative for my Doc to survive.

The sad part is he is only illegally over-equipped by 2% (22% total) according to the new rules. This puts my Doc just over the edge and because of that 2% the gun will lose 25% of its effectiveness.

The aspect of this patch that I have trouble with is the penalty stratification that Funcom is imposing. Why not just make this simple. Any % over the 20% means an equal percentage reduction in the effectiveness of the weapon.

In other words, I'm 2% over the legal limit so the effectiveness of the weapon is reduced by 2%. That seems more equitable (to me) than I'm 2% over the limit so WHAM!!! 25% reduction in the weapon's effectiveness.

So what you may say!!! Get a slightly lower level shotgun right?

Wrong!!!

The shotgun I'm using is the lowest level Lizard Vektor. Lizard's give a boost to my Armor stats. Guess what happens next when I get myself a non-Lizard shotgun.

My armor falls into the the over-equipping category and goes to hell in a hand basket. I basically find myself in a freefall Domino effect.

As I see it, this is a very rare stage that my character is in and it should be short-term so I should be able to level up and get around it (I'm capped on shotgun so the IP reset will not help me either in this case). However, I wont be able to use this same strategy that I was planning for my Engineer who uses the same type of weapon and armor. My Eng. has his ‘bot, which was never over-equipped, to get him over this hump so I don't see a dramatic setback for that character.

Bottom line, I'm not too concerned for my characters about this patch.

I am however concerned about how you (Funcom) will impact the world around me.

The Future:

As I see it, there will be continued Demand for medium level wrangles that allow a player to level up and still stay within the 20% limit, so expect the price of a mid-level wrangle to go up short term. This demand will be magnified by the number of players opting for the IP reset requiring the un-equipping and re-equipping of their weapons.

Unfortunately these effects will be short-term in nature. As soon as everyone re-aligns their characters, there will be less dependence on Traders. If Funcom adjusts the MOBs so that a normal character can deal with them, then the demand for over-priced wrangles will again be diminished.

It's doubtful that groups will see a huge benefit to the Traders (as Funcom has predicted), since people will be reducing their dependence on them in the first place. The short term effects of the wrangle will offer little in the way of a more consistent damage contributor to the group (i.e. Enforcer, Soldier, NT, etc.), which will make Traders the last to be selected if the group has other options.

In short, I can understand why Traders are very very upset. I myself, for the record, have not started a Trader character and it is doubtful I will at this point.

I see traders offering wrangles for Tips, much like the NTs do for implants. It's basic economics 101 folks. You (Funcom) should offer the Traders some concession with this patch.

The last thing I will add is that Funcom should expect many people to cancel. A lot of Traders will probably leave, and those people who have opted to over-equip will feel bitter that you have taken something away from them.

I'm not sure the IP reallocation is enough of a sugar coating on this very sour pickle Funcom. Please think this through carefully. The short to medium term effects of this change could shake the very foundations of Rubi-Ka itself.

My two credits.

Vespucci Lvl 70 Adv.
    Medron Lvl 53 Doc.
    Mirlin Lvl 50 NT
    Fluffbunny Lvl 41 Atrox Sol.
    Engrep Lvl 40 Eng.

BUMP

Originally posted by ENF*Isarugi
    lol good point Keisuke, Traders need to be nerfed or stopped altogether. These guys run around thinkin they are hot s**t but really all they are is good at PVP and ripping off people for insane prices for a wrangle, it will be good to see these bastards finally have to lvl up and earn money like everyone else.
    nerf those traders!

Originally posted by Kagetsu

Do you reazlie that the only two classes you are crapping on DO NOT rely on cheating and overquippin to play the game? All other classes want to LVL faster with cheats and overquipping. I play an MP, but I can self buff into cacodemon at lvl 122. Traders don't have the awesome advantage btw. I can hit him with a debuff that turn all his nano skills off for like a minute with my MP. Thats just walking cannon fodder. Plus in a battle with multiple people, you ransack one person and you are probably already dead forgetting to focus on killing the person rather then debuffing him. Lower by 25% does nothing if you are dead. Thats really not much fo an advantage.
    Cheating and Overequipping...

used together...of course...because they are one in the same...and why don't meta's OE? CUZ FC DECIDED TO GIVE YOU THE BUFFS...you are probably one of those who feel Mocham's should be self only...that way you can keep your precious buff and nobody can 'cheat' by using them.

you have a buff that puts you far ahead of any other pet class. Don't let your selfish ego get in the way of others wanting to be at the very least equal to you. just because you OE doesn't make you a cheater.

Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast