Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird little plants...

Re: Re: Weird little plants...

Originally posted by Editor: IRRK
    Phenomenal amounts of asteroids have been falling in a narrow belt spanning the area from Belial forest, across the Stret and into Galway County. No material damage has been reported though.
    There must be some mistake there. Asteroid falls are not so easy to survive. Even one small asteroid would wipe out the whole Galway County. Did they mean meteors by chance?

On the subject of the mutant plants. Mutations did happen and will continue to happen, Omni-Tek or not. To me it does not matter who's fault it is this time around (or next time etc). What matters to me first are those being affected by the mutant life forms. As a doctor I have to deal firsthand with the victims of all kinds of largely unknown creatures. So far I have not received any reports of those new plants attacking humans. Theoretically they could be a threat, but no data so far. So would you be so kind and stop Your bickering and get some work done insteadi!

Before letting accusations fly, it has yet to be determined whether this mutation is dangerous at all. Remember that many creatures which were considered "mutants" at first now are usefull parts of the planet ecosystem. If there are Omni-Tek empoyees who can provide more information about potential threats this new mutation poses and methods of treatment, plese do so. If there are anyone outside Omni-Tek who has any useful infromation on these mutant plants, please do make that information public. Only when it is clear what kind of mutation we have on our hands this time, further action (including pointing fingers) can be taken.

Man, I leave Omni-Eco for two weeks and look what happens. Maybe they forgot to give new commands to the, like, wildlife control 'droids. No need to panic, man. Ecosystems have a way of like, just sorting themselves out.

--Bogosorter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12