Thread: Take 3 With Omni #1

Post Take 3 With Omni #1

Greetings Omni-Tek Citizens

Take 3 with Omni reaches out to the everyday citizen to get the opinions and feelings of those that make Omni-Tek the shining force it is . In the first part of the series each citizen was asked 3 questions about their world. Today's first question was quite a classic and hotly debated topic. "How do you feel the on going conflict with the rebel Clans can best be resolved? Negotiations? Battle? Third Party Help?"

Lumtech: It needs to be battled out, negotiations will resolve nothing with the clans.

Loudashoe: I feel the same way as Lumtech.

Docnemesis: I feel negotiations are the best way, fighting doesn't resolve anything.

Chibiuske: Well, I guess Lumtech said it for me.

Mrstimpy: We should try and get the Neutral side to join us in our battle, with the extras of the neutrals we should over power them.

Omtron: And without neutral support?

Mrstimpy: I think we should fight anyway.

The next question was, "When you're not in service of your glorious company, what do you normally find enjoyable on Rubi-Ka?"

Loudashoe: I find a party, hang out, or go to a club.

Lumtech: I am always in service of my company, I have no free time.

Docnemesis: I like to hang out at clubs or help out new employeeswith questions and such.

Chibiuske: Well, I don't usually go in clubs that much. But I like having a doc to just go in the training grounds and heal new employees during battles.

Mrstimpy: I like to party. I like to enjoy flights in my Yalm, the views can be so good sometimes, I might start a photo album. Ialso help new employees out.

Tonight's final question was, "How do you rate on a scale of 1(bad) to 10(good) your latest Whompa trip?"

Mrstimpy: Well I usually go to Rome which I give 10 as it is very fast and convenient, others I would give about 5 or 6.

Chibiuske: Well I don't use whompas much I use the grid but sometimes when I use the whompa it can be awhile to get to my destination.

Docnemesis: On average I give about an 8.

Lumtech: I usually get through a whompa pretty fast, and I use them a lot, I'd give it a 9.

Loudashoe: I find the whompa system a little less efficient than itused to be about 7 months ago, it's more convenient and faster to use the gridding system. I give it a 6.

Quite an interesting bunch, and as evidenced from the responses, people on all ends of the spectrum were given the opportunity to voice their thoughts. In the next "Take 3 With Omni" we'll sit down with one person and hold an in-depth look at interesting Rubi-Ka highlights, the Automated Surgery Unit, and Omni-Tek cities.

Remember, the one to be interviewed next could be YOU!
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Jul 2nd, 2003 at 09:54:47.

These peopel work for OTRK??? They sound like a bunch of yellow bellied clan symathizers to me.

How can the Clan be best dealt with! Orbital cannons and a strong military force! The resources are there to deal with these scumbags and only a few are brave or able enough to step up to the plate. Commander Jakhobs is one of the fine soldiers who has helped take a stand, these clan scumbags are invading every corner of Omni existence on a day to day basis. I imagine there objective is to nullify any new omni resistence over a period of time to there unwanted pressence in our sectors.