Thread: Concerning that *oh so lovely* Instant Death Bug of Yours

Thumbs down Concerning that *oh so lovely* Instant Death Bug of Yours

A Flame, but not quite so mindless.
    I have lost..the past 2 days...6 million experience, or 10 hours of game time to your..."bug"...I believe its caused by the "speed patch" you created. I know this, but now I can't uninstall the stupid thing. I am not sure *if* you realize this, but, losing 10 HOURS...10....HOURS of play time over two days is ridiculous. THe GM I petitioned said "How do I know your not lieing?" when I enquired about returning the lost experience to me.
    I knew he would not return it to me, they never do. The main reason being player fraud is very common. I have lost 10 hours of time I could have spent doing something else. I am angry, I have every right to be.

My question is, HOw do I uninstall that wretched speed patch of yours?

My other question is this, on your list of fixes I don't see anywhere listed your fixing this insta kill bug.

My final question, on the same topic,pardon the language but I think its rightly phrased and you people very well deserve the criticism, "LIsten you god damn stupid hairy assed mother ****ers, why don't you get off your ass and fix these stupid bugs that repeatedly kill players instead of wasting resources on minor bugs that don't do diddly squat. Why the **** should I waste $30 a month on this friggin game only to lose playing time and only get even more angry, if I wanted to pay $30 to get dicked around I'd go....at lesat find a cheap whore to do it for me...."

10 hours of my precious time wasted today and yesterday, until I can find the method to uninstall the idiotic speed patch of yours I can not play this game as missions are friggin impossibly hard and I keep on instant dieing if I try to level, if I can't play this game then of course, canceling my accounts, and encourage others to do the same, oh yes, and as well you will never seen any business from me or anyone else I know either.
    I will contribute to the already teaming masses of irritated customers.

My question is, HOw do I uninstall that wretched speed patch of yours?
    Run the SpeedRead.exe program in your AO folder and select delete.

Don't spam.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

Good grief.... While losing gametime due to bugs sucks, you could at least make some effort not to make a complete idiot of yourself. When you chose to convert the database the manner in which you uninstall it was written all over the screen. When you got patched up to 13.0 it AGAIN popped up telling you "if you're not pleased with the way the speed database is working for you, click delete". I didn't check the date of the post but 13.0 is "old" by now so I'm assuming it's dated post that.

Someone buy this man some high ql genious implants.