Thread: Tir Arena - Home of Omni?!

Angry Tir Arena - Home of Omni?!

For many days now i've noticed there are a lot of omni ~lvl 100+ players in Tir Arena, sometimes even more omni then Clan...

First of all, how do they get into Tir so easy? And what can we do about it? Sure we can pull a guard or two to the arena, but they get easily killed.

Yesterday was kinda cool tho, about 10 Veteran Clan Soldiers were Summoned in and around the arena, causing Tir to crash..

Do we need to have Veterans posted by the arena 24/7? Or just have to live with the ignorant omnis by the arena?

< Blizzaga

All time an0yance too you nightly

And yes, 3 Veteran clan guards SPAWNED! right infront of me, then disapeared.

Attack me for nowhere, and I died.

I do agree on guards killing Omni but making it so you cant see them or target them is pathetic, another reason why Im going to .....oh, its a secret

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    < Blizzaga

All time an0yance too you nightly

And yes, 3 Veteran clan guards SPAWNED! right infront of me, then disapeared.

Attack me for nowhere, and I died.

I do agree on guards killing Omni but making it so you cant see them or target them is pathetic, another reason why Im going to .....oh, its a secret
    Well i saw atleast 10 before crashing

And i could see and target them, prolly attack them too lol..

*bump* for putting one or two of them there permanent!

(Psst, you can tell me the secret, i wont tell

even if you did put guards in there is nothing stoping omni from coming in and killing them. RK2 patch day when cities went to 75% zones i was disapointed to log in to omni chars running around killing guards with a croud of clan chars huddled around shouting "stop it" and "buff the guards!" then "you cant buff the guards!" omni have allways hung out at the tir arena to try and build titles up they just cant seem to get used to the idea they shouldnt be there.

in non event situations all city guards should do 5k damage a shot, if there is an event where a city is raided then pop weak guards for the fun of the event but having omni running around the seat of clan power durring a war is totaly stupid thats like if an american in world war 2 where to go running around waving a US flag in berlin, no sense involved at all. Should be you step into our turf your dead and the same for us, i dont go running around omni ent for my jolies the zone is laggy as hell anyway.

The only other option in my view is make cities 50% zones where the controling faction may attack first pvp, omni sets foot in tir, manages to kill a couple guards then wham clan players bring them hell.

Melbringi 85 Clan Fixer RK2

Well, Tir Arena is always more busy than ent arena. It's just a matter of "where is the action".

Sitting around the arena is already boring, having 2 spots, one for clan one for omni only makes it worse.

I think we need a 3rd arena, maybe in newland? Yes, all the action would probably move there, but is that such a bad thing?
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

muuhhhaaahaaaa guess it's time for me to keeelll some omni' and get my apprentice
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

"Neutral" Arena in the basement of Reet Retreat!

Maybe have a glass ceiling/dance floor, so we can ALL watch the slaughter unfold; it's rather hard to observe PvP in the arena (ent anyway) when you can't get close without becoming a target.
    THEOREM:
    Omni Bureaucrats work for "The Man."
    "The Man" is the >190 Fixer title.
    Ergo, Phillip Ross is a Fixer.
    -QED-

Originally posted by Gerinn
    "Neutral" Arena in the basement of Reet Retreat!

Maybe have a glass ceiling/dance floor, so we can ALL watch the slaughter unfold; it's rather hard to observe PvP in the arena (ent anyway) when you can't get close without becoming a target.
    Thats a great idea!!!

I don't think they should but it in or near Newland (Newlag) as it will add to the serious server problems with NL already. The idea of having in the Reat Retreat sounds awesome.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

hey this reminds me the girls in "enjoy it while it lasts" are broke! they dont fight anymore! whats the fun in going to a bar to watch to chicks look at eachother?

/me hands out tips to the girls.

And why is it water?! Why not mud?!!
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm