Thread: surprise surprise

surprise surprise

well..after all the crap i talked about quitting my MA...he is still in SEMI retirement..meaning im concentrating mostly on my trader...but.....

i got my apprentice title back. unfortunately...i got it from a lower lvl MA rookie who wanted to try me out in the arena. was a good fight and she tried hard and hit me good but in the end i won. hated getting it back from a clanner...

on a side note..i had the best fight ever at mort. was there with my trader and his team..and lightwarrior lvl 150ish omni agent was gankin all the lowbies. so i figured id log in cel to see if i could get him.

ran up to elmers and the battel began. he wasnt in agent form so couldnt root. he also had a fixer run buff so was damn fast. but i got off like 2 good crits before he ran. chased him all the way north..around the rim...him shooting..me healing..catching up..hitting..him running...chased him all the way back to the factory. next thing i now..he can root again..FP wore off him. then we played the root shoot shoot..me heal chase...root shoot shoot..me heal. almost to the newland zone. he ran out of nano and bam..i got him.

even he said it was a good fight. lol.

And the surprise is where?

BTW lightwarrior how the hell did you level so fast.
    Even If i TRIED to play 24/7 in a good team it takes me ugn okay i give up.

Get a bow that does 10k damage on every hit and join

The Syndicate:
    Unit Member 127 +42
    Unit Leader 151 +12
    Unit Commander 103 +57
    Unit Commander 153 +21
    President 150 +12
    (from ymera.com)

You can also see "The syndicate" are PVP gods in this post:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=14989

Im not saying anyone are exploiting, but theres obviously something fishy going on.
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    And the surprise is where?

BTW lightwarrior how the hell did you level so fast.
    Even If i TRIED to play 24/7 in a good team it takes me ugn okay i give up.
    Lol

I think the point to that was that Celest killed a rooter with his MA. Remember reading is fundamental.

I had an interesting fight last night. Me and Crusherneko where out at the Den when a few Omni showed up (we were outside the door). We watch them in their Yal's for about a min then crusher attacks one of them. I see another guy de-plane, I run up Dimach, Brawl. I take him down to about 1/4 life and this guy hauls ass like the Flash (Comic Book refference). I was flat out amazed at his run speed, he easily out ran me and was green.

The funny part was I could see a mob train forming behind him as he hauled ass away. There had to be 4 or 5 mobs on him as he ran. Anyway if you read the boards, nice escape. Hope you out ran your train.
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

you are such a troll cloud

why are you such a troll?

the surprise is A) i got apprentice back. for those who KNOW me...its been a battle. and B) i totally jacked up a rooter.

but its no surprise you are a troll. but i still like you pick under your signature.

Re: you are such a troll cloud

cloudee = tool

I also killed Lightwarrior in Mort with my MA, he killed some lower lvl friends so they asked me to get there.

After I had done 7-10k damage on him without his hp bar had moved I shouted that he was exploiting and suddenly after that he just died...and I didn't even get the "kill message"... terminate?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

My MA killed a trader who was 13 lvls above me......had 20 life left afterwards. Sweet fight ^_^.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

azz....same here when i fought him..

you know azz..his HP bar never moved when i was fighting him either. at first i thought he was exploiting also somehow. but since he was running from me..i figured it was some type of lag issue. but i did get the credit for the kill if i remember correct....

Re: azz....same here when i fought him..

Originally posted by celestiness
    you know azz..his HP bar never moved when i was fighting him either. at first i thought he was exploiting also somehow. but since he was running from me..i figured it was some type of lag issue. but i did get the credit for the kill if i remember correct....
    He actually ran from me too, to attack a lowbie that were near, in middle when we were figthing....would you do that if you weren't VERY sure that the lvl 154 MA hitting you wouldn't kill you?

I hit for 1015 6 times I think, both brawl and normal hits, so I think that was 40%, noone without any healing except first aid can take that, he would have died after 4 of those max, I also did normal hits in between those were only the crits.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: you are such a troll cloud

Originally posted by celestiness
    why are you such a troll?

the surprise is A) i got apprentice back. for those who KNOW me...its been a battle. and B) i totally jacked up a rooter.

but its no surprise you are a troll. but i still like you pick under your signature.

You augmented whore, where did I mention YOU in my post?
    I mean you must all be on crack because i DEFINATLY did not troll in that post, nowhere.
    I asked a question.

A ma killed a rooter? Yes, where the surprise? heh, my bro is a ma and does the same, /confuzzled.

Troll, lol, I like it alot, I get accused of things I never do.

One thing they will never accuse Cloudeh of being.. and thats good at PvP.

Uh my sol is good at pvp.
    So nah!
    And come IP wipe we will see.

Your Sol weilding double broom sticks?

And come IP whipe when you have to take off your tutor exploited 190scope will just make you even more gimped than before.

Originally posted by Spyder9
    Your Sol weilding double broom sticks?

And come IP whipe when you have to take off your tutor exploited 190scope will just make you even more gimped than before.
    ip whipe lol

funcom will never do it coz many ppl will just cancel after this

Exclamation Cloudeh/Blizzaga is stupid

He exploits his scope to the max, and he says he is selfed buff. I hit him for 938 twice and he still didnt drop. But he ran for some reason. I think he is scared. He died later on though, giving me a horrendous /tell, using words that can only come from a 10 year old. The fact is, that Blizzaga is weak. I have killed him many times, although he will not admit it as i am lower then him in lvl. He ganks also when someone is dueling, so let's take him out whenever we have the chance!!!

"Winning isn't everything..It's the only thing"
    --~~--~~--~~
    51 Agent
    Apprentice Neo Griddrive

posted above by cloud:

"You augmented whore, where did I mention YOU in my post?
    I mean you must all be on crack because i DEFINATLY did not troll in that post, nowhere.
    I asked a question.

A ma killed a rooter? Yes, where the surprise? "

well cloud. this was my thread. u asked something of the nature of "And the surprise is where?" so u asked me a question and i called you a troll and then i answered it.

the surprise....like a said above. was not that i killed a rooter..even though he was an exploiting rooter ans 2 others can testify. that was just a side note. the surprise was...as i said..if u knew me that i got my Apprentice back.

so for you to come to MY thread and go "the surprise is where"....thats a troll. go charge 25c to post on your thread troll. or meet me in the arena like u wanted to in one of my other threads. anytime. anywhere.

Griddrive, Me? have a high over equiped scope, hah?

I have a ql 42 Scope, I gotthe buffs maestro from a trader, that is it.

I have ql 91 implants and I am not going to get anymore until I can wear ql130's.

My self crits are pretty high.

Griddrive, I you are a good pvper but I have killed you at least 3 times, no 4.

You have killed me once, but so what?
    Im not the one in mmd jumping into roofs but then again I odnt have evidence, all I have is someones rifle sticking through a building since I could not click you

I dont understand why people have to say ooh blizzaga is crap etc, I earned that title.
    Apprentice Griddrive, awww...did I keel you?

Anyway you = "suxxor" (as you would say) after the patch.
    Im sure i got some screenshots, must get home.
    :P