Thread: Vanishing Macros.

Vanishing Macros.

I often have Macros on my hotbar that vanish when I log out and then back in. I've /petitioned about the bug a few times and have been told that it's never been mentioned as far as that ARK knew. That seems kind of strange to me since that was a problem even when I started playing this game the second or third day it came out, quit for a long time, and now have come back to play some more and the same bug is still there. It'd be hard for me to believe I'm the only person that this happens to
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.

This always happens to me, I always have to remake my sayings macros, where I have them set up to sing a song, but they dissapear on me.

I had the same problem, but now I create text files or just plain files with my macros in them. For instance, pname could have "/macro Pname /pet rename DaemonSpawn" in it. This would be executable to a quick button by typing /pname from chat. This would then be dropped on my quick bar as usual, but will STAY there when I reconnect. Try it.. All scripts go in the games' SCRIPTS folder (create it if it aint there).
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich