Thread: Why is it the only poeple I see complaining about OE..

Why is it the only poeple I see complaining about OE..

are Agents, Traders and Enforcers?

hmm.. I wonder why.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Re: Why is it the only poeple I see complaining about OE..

Originally posted by Fion

hmm.. I wonder why.
    Stoopid.

Because they're the ones who depend on their weapons the most.

You think MPs will complain that they can't OE their Vek anymore? I doubt it.

You think the engy will whine that he now uses a sucky pistol?

Think the NT's are in an uproar cause now they're even more gimped without the extra dmg from their gun?
    I miss LadyE.

Re: Why is it the only poeple I see complaining about OE..

Originally posted by Fion

hmm.. I wonder why.
    Because agents are so used to being nerfed that they actually think this will hurt them. Agents and Traders will actually be fine (seriously! think about it!). Enforcers, on the other hand, will feel the pain a bit, since they don't keep thier challenger line running all the time.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Think the NT's are in an uproar cause now they're even more gimped without the extra dmg from their gun?
    A huge number of NTs have quit the game due to previous nerfs, so there aren't many left to whine.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Level 125 Nano-technition and i don't like the OE nerf either

Now once debuffed by a trader not only can i not use a half decent nuke on them i can't shoot at them either. GAME OVER

One HUGE problem with the OE nerf is that the Traders debuffs will get so damn powerful....

Their debuffs will render ALL pet profs useless, cause they will no longer be able to control their pets.

Their debuffs already make nano skills totally useless, specially hurting the Docs and NTs and a few others (all is hurt, but those profs in particular).

Their debuffs against nano casting weapon users, will make their weapons TOTALLY useless, they already got low skill in them, If the Doc got a maxed and implanted 750 Shotgun skill, the trader of equal lvl can debuff the shotgun skill by 392 points.... that is over 50%.... The weapon profs will get very hurt by this too, if they have OEd with 20% (which is the max without penalties) and gets hit by 2 debuffs for a total of -392 in skills, will make their weapons totally useless...

Traders debuffs should NOT work against nano skills, and their buffs should not either...

I can already hear the screams: NERF!!!
    Last edited by Garzu; Mar 11th, 2002 at 22:07:53.
    NT phone HOME!!

Agent's can't even be brought up to par when they ARE overequiped, how do you think they will be when they are forced to use a weapon their own level?

Any agent using a non-shotgun rifle is screwed if FC doesn't nerf mob HP to account for the OE patch.