Thread: PvP Title List Needed :)

Question PvP Title List Needed :)

Wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a list of PvP titles and how many kills for each one

Noone really know how many kills, probably not even FC, you can have a title, kill 10 people and then die 1 time and lose title.

Or you can kill 10 people, die 3 times and the kill 1 more and get next title.

If you kill people with higher title you get more "points" that's atleast what everyone think, wouldn't be suprised if it's totally random tho...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Unhappy Wow

87 views, and nobdy knows..could I at least maybe get a list of the titles..?

freshman, rookie, apprentice, novice, neophyte are the known titles so far.

I have seen a FC developer with the title Expert but that doesn't have to be a PvP title, just a ego title:P
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

87 views, and nobdy knows
    Nobody knows, there's your answer.

(No I am not being sarcastic, the rating system is cryptic to the point where it looks random)

could I at least maybe get a list of the titles
    Freshman, Rookie, Apprentice, Novice, Neophyte. Noone knows (yet or maybe ever) what comes after Neo.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Talking :)

Thanks
    I read somewhere on the boads that a player asked a GM if Ace was the highest title, and the GM replyed that in order to be 'Really Mean' you must first become Ace, and then the pkayer asked if 'Really Mean' was a title after Ace, the GM responded 'That would seem logical.' Ill try and dig up the post and put it on here

Hehe, Really Mean Sental...I like the sound of that.

I saw a grand master (trish).
    He told me he got the title from a developer or something, or he was a developer, can't remember

greets