Thread: Entertainment Guilds

Question Entertainment Guilds

I know there a lot of entertainment guilds out there, seems I see new ones arriving almost every day. But, as luck would have it, whenever I'm bored and have some downtime and just want to hang and party, I can never find any members of these guilds to ask if there's any parties going on. Sooooo.. I wanted to ask those of you who might be in an entertainment guild or who might be the owners of one, to please post here the title of your business and the services you provide. That way I (and others ) can look you up when we feel the need to party.

Thanks!

On RK-1/Atlantean...

GridStream Productions (see my signature) is an internet-DJ group who does parties at Reets and other locales almost every day (full schedule is on the main page).

Another great entertainment guild to get party info from would include the excellent Xtronica Entertainment, talk to "Sensuality" on RK-1.

Also, it seems Sidarion has just recently begun a broadcast from The Cup, (see post: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=149853 ) and while this might not be true crazy "party" material, the cup is always a very cool place to chill out (and now with tunes, h00t).

There are other guilds that host and perform parties, and I'm too out-of-it right now to think of them, but if anyone else wants to give a werd-up, please do so!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Well, we at Division 9 RSGE are most definately NOT an Entertainment Org, unless you consider busting illegal tech-owning perps, and researching the newest bio-engineered weapons and tech Entertaining... And lets hope you don't or else I'd say you where a very sad and depraved citizen. *chuckles*

However, I have a couple of those "werd up" articles, as DJ Tarryk mentioned...

~Society of Salvation~

Great group or party-goers, and party-throwers. Talk to Everwatch, their President.

Inferno Entertainment

Is / Was running things at Rompa Bar for a while, though I think they are on some sort of vacation... must be nice. Speak to Rizzior, their Director.

All of this, and more... on RK1 , Atlantean.
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

h00t, Thanks Daetona!

Well, we at Division 9 RSGE are most definately NOT an Entertainment Org, unless you consider busting illegal tech-owning perps, and researching the newest bio-engineered weapons and tech Entertaining...
    ...or totally annihalating radio towers!!

(bwahaha, I don't get many chances to do that...I have to take the bait when it's there...)

--The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

No worries Tarryk.

To be honest, the only reason the attack order was given in that incident, was because of an article in which you dropped your Neutral stand-point for a moment and verbally assaulted Omni-Tek Policy. *Folds arms* We had a squad of Niners our clearing the area, and requested permission to engage three sites they came upon.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ghlight=tarryk

While I have a great amount of respect and admiration for the work you do, this is a time of War. You made some rather judgemental claims, well within your rights, and Omni-Tek needed to "Save Face" if you will, in light of those comments, and show that anti-corporate propaganda made by someone, even with the credentials you do have, will not be taken with a grain of salt.

No hard feelings though. Keep on Rawkin' but remember... Nobody is immune from the reach of the Corporation, nobody.

{ ooc~ Just a note because some people took this event personally... which it most certainly is NOT. This is all in the fun of RP. Everyone in Div9 that knows and listens to GSP has an immense amount of respect for what they give to the AO Community. It's simply Omni vs. Clan, and nothing more than that, so don't berrate me with tells calling me an A-Hole OOC, when I'm playing a character. =) Thanks, and have fun. }

Division 9 RSGE

I appreciate the words. But er...that post you refer to? I recall making that quite a long time after our tower fell to Div9, lol. Perhaps I'm wrong, but my memory seems pretty clear on that.

But if it fits the story, I'll run with it, the theory is sound.

It's simply Omni vs. Clan, and nothing more than that, so don't berrate me with tells calling me an A-Hole OOC, when I'm playing a character.
    This looks like it was directed at me, but I don't think it was. So for the record, I have not, nor has any member of GSP to my knowledge, ever done something that assinine.

The existence of a tower alone is a blatant stance that we are "in the war", which we are not, so I cannot regard it's prior existence, nor it's subsequent downfall, as a legitimate thing. It was a joke to us, and it's annihilation was the punchline. And ANYone calling you or your guild names for bringing it down needs to be talking to me, because they could obviously use an IQ-transfusion.

now there's an evercrack player..lol calling somone names ooc anyone who does that to me will regret it cuz ill be hunting them down and....whoa ok im becoming an evercrak player

anyhoo parties are wierd in this game cuz u can actually dance!!!!!
    Bushido is the way of the warrior. Nirvana is the path of true enlightenment. NTs must struggle to confine themselves as Warriors in this world,while still maintaining the path of wisdom.
    Chrioset-195/7 Nanomage/NT
    Duesentas-199/8 Atrox/Enfo
    Iloveshiz-131/0 Solitus/Fixer (no GA twinkage)
    Chriosat-88/0 Nanomage/Trader (wannabe Tradeskiller)
    Gualo - 155/2 Nanomage/Engy (the Real TSer)
    FUN COM, Please Make NT's the top Damge Dealers Again!!!!!!
    AO Mainframe-Click here - Down indefinitly
    Auno-Click here

Oh yeah this reminds me, UoR needs to get GSP a new tower so we can blow it up.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Perhaps I linked the wrong thread then, becasue I remember comments being made to that effect behind the order to engage, though I believe that is the correct link.

[ ooc~ No no, not directed at you Tarry, or any GSP Member. The day that Tower fell, I ended up going to a GSP Party that night, and getting bombarded by ooc tells claiming we must be a bunch of A-Holes for doing that because of all you do for the AO Community. At first I found it amusing, kind of like a Clan Soljah shooting at me with a Div9 Plasmaprojector, heheh. But then it got infuriating, so I just wanted to make a small disclaimer. =) These tells where from other loyal listeners of GSP, friends, etc... nobody from GSP. Just to clear that up, I did not want to get flooded with more, that's all =) }

Division 9 RSGE

Hi there.

I usually don't stick my nose into political affairs and disputes. In fact, I don't think I ever have. But I feel I absolutely must speak up here in defense of Div9's past actions. And I'm not speaking for the Div, actually, I'm speaking on behalf of my own personal opinion on the matter. And if anyone else had attacked them, I'd still have the same opinion.

I just have to say, first off, I love GSP. I listen to it all the time. And I really do appreciate what they've done for Rubi-Ka in terms of entertainment.

But one fact remains. GSP is Clan. That in itself makes any and all notum towers that GSP owns a target for attack by the Corporation, regardless of anything else. GSP has a chosen an affiliation and will unfortunately not be given special treatment. This is a War here. Your towers just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was that simple.

And, secondly, the team that we sent in to "clear out" Tir County saw no such "radio towers" that you speak of. The only towers spotted were hostile and, might I add, very military defense towers... and of course, a notum controller tower. Our squad would not have destroyed any civilian entertainment equipment, as that would have gone outside of the mission parameters, and definitely outside of the rules of conflict in this War.

I just felt I had to state my personal opinion...thanks, and take it for what you want.

[OOC: Just have to say, I love GSP...seriously. OOC, there should be no hard feelings and we can leave this one for the past. ]
    Last edited by Hollowburn; Jul 2nd, 2003 at 07:07:18.
    Burt "Hollowburn" Persichetti - 220/21 Fixer Equipment
    President of Providence

Sataere - 212/13 Shade
    Squad Commander of Family of Friends

I can agree and be content with all of that, Hollow (and thanks for the props)...

...although I am left wondering what exactly you are defending Div9 against.

You know what I'm talking about heh. And also, it was directed at no one in particular, but to anyone who might have thought that our actions were "questionable" or uncalled for. Those people know who they are. I thought I'd finally clear the air of this issue, and have it be done with. That's all.
    Last edited by Hollowburn; Jul 2nd, 2003 at 21:47:20.
    Burt "Hollowburn" Persichetti - 220/21 Fixer Equipment
    President of Providence

Sataere - 212/13 Shade
    Squad Commander of Family of Friends

Smile WooT!

Thanks for the props Tarryk! Xtronica Entertainment is my baby and I can honestly say that without the support of Gridstream Productions, we wouldn't be half as successful as we are now.

All the DJ's are awesome and I am glad to have had the privelege the work and play <grin> with all of these fine people!

I and everyone at Xtronica Entertainment invite you to check out our website at http://members.cox.net/xtronica

Or send a tell to me, Sensuality, or any member to learn more about us!
    <hugsnkissesngropesnsexxors>

Natasha "Sensuality" Eskew
    Director- Xtronica Entertainment
    Miss Omni Tek!!

Fine...

Well, Rizz here, Director of Inferno Ent. some of you know me, some of you don't...

Basically I actually agree with Sens here, GSP is definitely the best ent org out there, they've been around longer than any of us... I still remember when Tarryk hosted that party at Babz from the ladies' bathroom, BR had a lot of fun there :P
    The OP Panty Raid was regretful, it proves that even though we love and cherish all our GSP friends, it's really difficult to have them around with the war going on, but they've sticked around through all that, you gotta give em that much, they never give up, through all the hardships they've been through..

Ever since it began, GSP has proven to be the best thing out there for music, kudos to all you guys.
    The reason we decided not to have DJs in Inferno was completely out of support for GSP, clan or not...

I believe, like many Ent org leaders that have come before me, and still are around, that Entertainment on Rubi-ka is not supposed to be included in this war... Entertainment is for all, and the war only hurts it.... I say we all just get a break once in a while from this fighting, go to a bar, go to reets, rompa, babz, the cup... whatever, just sit down, relax, have a drink with someone on the opposite sides, you'd be surprised the friendships and even romances that pop up once in a while...
    Anyways, a h00t h00t for Tarryk and his gang and any other orgs out there that believe in peace on Rubi-ka!

Rizz here over and out
    Edit: in original post, i neglected to mantion that Inferno Ent and BoogeyDown (combined orgs) both host parties at Rompa and Babz, so just give me a call, or you can contact Cuepid while I'm unavailable (for the next week or so)