Thread: Wanna have some official statements on this!!!!

Angry Wanna have some official statements on this!!!!

Ok, here are some questions,

1. Why is there no clues or help how to get static quests? What i only want is some keywords or something, which it makes a bit easier, you must understand that not only english speaking ppls play the game.

2. If its true there is only 1 static quest, why? And thats a unfinished quest or no one have finished the whole quest becuse of the card II. there is nothing what you can do with it.

3. i understand that you must make unique npc or mobs harder, but the new static dungeons are a way TOOO hard, a group of 50 got killed Tarasque in 10 min, there was 6 slayer druids, and much more, 50 ppls over 100.... that means small guilds never have a chance to kill him, or a couple of friends. only real big guilds with high lev chars can do it. thats not fair, maybe on rk 1 are more high lev chars, but rk2 not, and you dont get so much high lev chars together if you dont know them very well. And for sure i must thrust them, how you can find many ppl you can thrust? So my question why must the dungeons so hard?
    (my lev 142 enforcer can kill the T.I.M. alone, and he is grey to me) Its ok if not all have the items but it a team of 6 cant kill a mob, i mean a high lev team thas it is ****. (a team of 6 mp maybe but no normal team can kill them)

4. There are soo many bugs, and with each patch we get new bugs.... why a test server? Dont say me that you didnt found the bugs, i know some that play on test and that reported some bugs that got fixed after a week.
    Here are some examples of new bugs:

1: a team of omni and clan with pets cant buff their pets because the pets
    still omni or clan but the ppl is neutral!

2: Quantum wings are buggy if you zone in a mission dungeon or
    something you still have filled the ncu, they are count as free ncu but
    you cant fill then until you zoned again.

3: Mobs in higher lev can cast and shoot in same time, nukes and shoots
    kill you.

4: KI of mobs are still buggy. some only nuke, one nuke after a other, some
    roots like hell.

5: You cant kill single pets if they are not near, you ever must kill all if they
    are lost in mission or stuck in walls.

6: Low light targeting scope dont add with crit buffs.

7: The scope from T.I.M. is buggy or there are undocumented modifiers, you
    get nearly every hit crits by shooting mobs. (maybe it lowers dodge
    ranged)

and so on.

5. Why need mobs in dungeons roots?, only that we cant run away from them? Or so melee types like enfrorcer cant hit them (lol) ?
    6. Many chars have some major ip problems, like agent, adventurer, or trader. Why do they need more ips to other not? I mean if you raise only one weapon skill and some of your abilities, def skills a bit, body def and a bit nano pool, you cant raise all nano skills you need for your spells without problems with ips.

7. Why must it so hard to find you Nano crystals if they are too high to buy?
    (you cant do much if you dont find better nanos you are getting weak, but the mobs dont getting week too)

8. Isnt it unrealistic if nromal mob in missions have 50k- 100k hps? That would mean we can never so good like them, and they will be later all like boss mob... a mission with boss mob ok, but a full mission with boss mobs that lol.

9. Must the guards shoot instandly, if you are in a other fraction? They tell you to leave or they would kill me, but there is no wait they shoot with that words... how about a 15 sec grace for guards?

10. Oh funny with that hunt places outside, if there are too much they change something to make imposible to hunt there anymore.... not nice, how about making more huntplaces? I think you dont have made such a big world when all only do missions in BS.

11. No good homepage, no good manual, i miss the how to make items, guide to find this, to make this, how is the best way to spend your ips in that profession, or this profession. Nothing really good. only you have this you have this.. fin.

Thats all for today, maybe i find some more questions but enough for today, i hope someone will give some answers, it might be very helpful.
    Mitchell Doracles Kopecky, Lev 142 Atrox Enforcer
    Louie Menthouri Rm, Lev 132 Atrox Meta-Physicist
    Becky Soridali Godfray, Lev 50 Nanomage Nano-Techician
    Dusti Impalry McDannold, Lev 50 Solitus Agent
    Blanche Tamuril Laurence, Lev 41 Solitus Trader
    Malcom Grado Magistrale, Lev 26 Solitus Engineer
    Shakira Shadowflower Aronstein, Lev 25 Nanomage Doctor

Email Me!

Huge post. I don't agree with some things on there. I'm an Engi, and I have been clan and neutral and have been able to buff my pets. There is no way that FC is gonna answer such a large post. we all have a ton of questions that we want answered. It makes things simpler if there is only one language, there are tonza languages in the world. Anyways, after a while, I stopped reading. too boring. sorry.

Slayer druids huh? Must be very mean people.....sorry couldn't resist it :P
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf