Thread: Will the overequipping NERF involve a IP wipe?

Will the overequipping NERF involve a IP wipe?

First, I am totally against overequipping nerf, but FC has decided to go through with it.

As far as I can remember, FC said they would do a IP wipe at the same time. Or am I wrong, cuase a OE nerf is totally unacceptable without a IP wipe.
    NT phone HOME!!

I agree Gazru....personally I think the overequipping bandwagon that Funcom are on is going to lead to more pissed off players than actually fix anything.

As a Nt I did want this fixed for a long time....but the mobs were ramped up, everyones damage in pvp was halved. and baring not fixing Nts damage per cost of nano(we run out of nano trying to kill anything higher than yellow...or another player) everyone has got on happily with life.

Rather if they addressed the casting classes, less players affected and leave the thing alone.

And what about all the players already equipped with stuff, including implants?

Phinger

I think they should be together also.

I'd also like to see it mandatory, deequipping everything for various other reasons and exploits in the past.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Yes, mandatory de-equip, of course, gotto hate that ppl with 0 ip spent on burst and full auto, still runs around with QL 200 Flashpoints... there is alot of other examples too of course
    NT phone HOME!!