Family, Pioneers and Engineers. I could be seeing this wrong. As I see it, this situation is the age old concept of slavery itself! We are the oppressed in this world. We are the victims.
As a family of pioneers we arrived here to build a new home for our families. As the hard work started to diminish the mobsters of the galaxy showed up to take what is ours. These kind of people have plagued our society as long as humans have been in existance. Leaches!
As Omni-Tek our job has yet to be completed and our age old parasites have attached themselves to our testicles again.
Here's an idea... We at this point give the planet to the clanners and ICC. Make sure the ICC is here in large numbers. Seeing as there are still counties that have yet to be completed by the terraformers we then drop all the forcefields that hold back the poisonous atmosphere. The oxegen will thin, the air pressure will drop. Our self built ecosystem will die. Everything from mutant to microbe will die. The Clanners and the ICC will die over and over and over as their resurected at their last insurance scan. Then cut the planets energy supply off. No electricity no resurection. A fitting punishment for the thieving scum that they are.
Needless to say it will take a while to rebuild. We do have places that we can go within OT. Remember the spacestations?
We had small pressure domes in the begining. Can't do without them. We can still use them, can't we? Lets.
You may think this is extreme, however our problem is extreme. Extreme problems deserve extreme solutions.
Its to late for debate. The ICC has already taken notice. This means OT is being forced to listen to the parasites idle banter. This is so sickening to me. If we continue to listen in the end we won't have what we built in the first place.
However, I will do as the company says as always. If Ross says it, I will comply.
This is a very sad situation. As I see it we have nothing left but to mine the notum. If were allowed that in the end.
In the beginning we had legal ownership of the planet and now we don't because of the clanners and ICC.
You tell me now, Who's the oppressed in this situation?