Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice new exploit...

Originally posted by ODieLag

How did he lvl that high? I have spent 25 good days lvling my 124 Engi
    Well, guess what, he spent 3-4 times as much time as you did..

And btw, I forgot to divide damage in half in my earlier calculations, but numbers are still way off.

-Filik

One point

It's obvious that those guys in the Syndicate (a couple anyway) were using a pretty well known exploit that could give unlimited AC and the effect of not one but hundreds of Token Boards. A 100% crit ratio was also possible if I'm not mistaken.

What you need to do when you come into a situation such as mentioned earlier about scrolling back and seeing ridiculous damage is to immediately start logging the chat. FunCom has already banned these guys. If you emailed the support@ or bugs@ people, they would have kept an eye on these people and and they might have been gone sooner.

it WAS an exploit

what they do is STACK items so they just stack up a few hundred token boards, that metallic hoop that gives + to bow, thats how they got insane bow dmg.
    the lvl quick because of the token board its + hp stacked helps alot aswell.
    how do i know this ???
    check out the hakersquest msg board
    also there is a bugged crat ninjabot nano that lets u summon one at lvl 56 i think it was.....
    Snakee Atrox, Soldier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12