Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New radio station

The owners of The Cup neglected to submit form 916CG and therefore the establishment was never zoned for a restroom. Clanners are so irresponsible!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

You obviously dont understand, Nevver....you Omni might be in need of a restroom while out on the town...but we clanspeople can hold our liquor/beer/coffee/whatever....until we dipserse to our homes in a more or less civilized manner. And...we dont subscribe to your views anyway, so...who needs your OT forms?? we certainly dont....it is time you realize you dont hold any jurisdiction over us...you might think so, you might even think youre in that right...but babe...youre soo wrong....wake up and smell the roses.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Gee Tarryk pls reread my post. I did not say GSP was insulting to me. I was giving Sid props for pumping tunes and not talk.
    *looks around for any other live stations you might have been referring to in your blatant personal slam about egos...and comes up short*

I never said there weren't egos in play. It's just not the driving force behind the stations. As I'm sure Sid will agree with. Your casual pokes are taken in stride, but not without an "ow...that hurt."

It's all good. I'm too busy with my thrashmetal brainrot to worry about anyone who doesn't like it, hehe. :P

To Sid:

I've listened in, and I gotta say, it totally rocks. REALLY nice mood on the station, Sid. I'll definitely be tuning in on my visits to the Cup.
    Last edited by Tarryk; Jul 2nd, 2003 at 03:11:36.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Originally posted by Cogs
    we clanspeople can hold our liquor/beer/coffee/whatever
    Peeing into an empty beer bottle then holding it in your hand is not what is meant by the saying "holding your liquor." You Clanner males can be so foul sometimes. Not that Omni males aren't known for certain indiscretions, but at least they try to make it to bathroom facilities that actually exist.

((My friends are foul! ))
    Last edited by Nevver; Jul 2nd, 2003 at 03:53:49.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((btw, I still cant listen to gsp....reverted to the old 2.9 version of winamp, but all I get is Unkown host when it tries to connect. is there some secret to listening to this stuff that Im not privvy to?))
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

((replied in PM)) ((nmind...your PM's are off...head to our website to learn more, ask in our forums))
    Last edited by Tarryk; Jul 2nd, 2003 at 14:47:02.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Good to have another station Sid nice mood music to compliment the other good stations out there

As for bathrooms in The Cup? they have a river which runs into the Stret outside and it takes everything down river...thankfully no one lives downstream....urmmm...oops but for Omni-1 :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Originally posted by Tarryk
    *looks around for any other live stations you might have been referring to in your blatant personal slam about egos...and comes up short*
    AO Radio
    Radio Free Rubi-Ka
    Nanomage radio
    Live from Rubi-Ka
    Omni-Tek Communications G

And others Im sure...these were just the ones from live365.

I will let every one draw their own conclusions as to what all this means.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Point taken.

However, I've only heard of two of those, and I've only seen one ever do any sort of public advertising. Mostly private-type or in-guild stations, I'm guessing. Selective focus stations. (which I'm definitely not downing on, that stuff's cool too).

And the one I mentioned that I did know about and that does advertise (nanomage radio) I already know could never be attributed to egotism. They rock, they know it, and they don't flaunt it all over the place. They just let you know about it.

So it boiled down to us, lol. (we try not to flaunt too much but hey...advertising is half the fun!! )

Pffft! What a sad world it would be without my ego.

Oops! There I go again!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12