Thread: Crime doesn't pay

Crime doesn't pay

Doncarnage awoke in his apartment, head pounding from whatever engine coolant he was served in the rompa bar the last night. "How long have I been asleep?" he wondered as he realised that his apartment had no clock that was not stuck flashing at 12:00. The place was a mess, a visitor might think Omni-pol had ransacked it looking for stims, but it had always been like this. Somehow managing to find his armor and weapon, he stumbled outside and drove to rompa to see what's what, fake smile on his face, glowing pink gun in his hand. The bar always smelled of two things upon entering, cheap beer and women with empty pockets and nothing to lose. One always had to shuffle through a crowd of rodent like men sniffing around for their cheese, pathetic little creatures only living to sleaze all over the dancers. As usual the xtronica entertainment girls were dancing and providing these men with a reason to live, painted on smiles and painted on thongs, dancing so that they could eat later. Don knew the business, he made his first credit managing this sort of woman, sending them, off to tables to coax lonely men to open their accounts, that was long ago, the easy money tapping out and leaving the blue haired soldier with the only option of working for a living. Just as he pulled up a chair and started sipping the cheap whiskey, he saw her. The head of them all, Sensuality, miss OT and president of xtronica, dancing on a table for some prominant looking men. "Miss Omni Tek huh, she got alot of cash out of that" he thought, stroking him chin, the idea taking shape. Don knew what he had to do, creditors on his back and bookies looking to collect on leet racing bets, he knew easy money when he saw it. Women gasped and the men drew weapons as Don grabbed the dancing woman and threw her over his shoulder, running for the door, throwing her into his old yalmaha and setting course for his old hideout. "you're going to make me richer than any redhead has ever before" he said smugly as his eyes wandered to the thong she wore, all she could do was make silly noises against the ballgag she wore. Don had no idea where she even got it or when she put it on "what a strange woman" he chuckled to himself. As soon as she was safely secured to a chair Don began the interrogation. "where's the xtronica safe, I want that 30 million creds and I want it soon." She spat in his face "what safe?" Don smiled and calmly whiped off the spit, pulling from his pack a picture of her before the cosmetic surgery, nose 3 times larger than it is now "now do you know what safe I am talking about?" Her face fell, the smug smile dropping like a sack of monster parts "greater omni forest 1100, 2039, buried in the dirt below a tree. Please don't show anyone that or I will castrate you." she cried out desperately as he leapt from the chair and latched on to Don's leg, begging. He smirked and pushed her away, throwing he picture to her and climbing in his yalmaha to immediately fly to the site, with one stop over at the bank to grab his grave robbing tools "these ought to double as treasure hunting tools." The sun set as he dug for hours, shirt hanging from a bush covered in sweat, finally hitting a large metal object. Jumping with joy he wasted no time cracking the safe open, face falling "THONGS!? What the, why, no, thongs! You lying, cheating raaaaagr!" Don kicked the safe, overflowing with fresh white thongs, obviously some sort of cache in case of a thong shortage, yelping as he broke his foot. Later that night he called his old lawyer about a lawsuit against the Acme safe corperation. "gotta pay the bills somehow."
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Right on, boss.
    Will "Janer" Rodnicki

Soldier, RK-1

Re: Crime doesn't pay

Originally posted by Don Carnage
    Don smiled and calmly wiped off the spit, pulling from his pack a picture of her before the cosmetic surgery, nose 3 times larger than it is now "now do you know what safe I am talking about?" Her face fell, the smug smile dropping like a sack of monster parts...
    Really? You may want to submit that picture to the Rubi-Ka Inquirer, I hear they pay good money for that sort of stuff.

I also have one of Trybes when he used to be a woman.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Cool Mwuaaaaa

*Sensuality slinks up behind Doncarnage, whispering in his ear*

"Thought you could blackmail me eh? Well you made a mistake giving me this photo, and trying to steal my Miss Omni Tek money!Shame on you!"

*Sensuality holds up the horrendous picture of her original nose and flips open her zippo, torching it instantly*

Now, I hope you learned your lesson........You thought i was just a dumb dancer......You were sorely wrong......Admit it......You failed..........."

*slinking away, shaking her shapely tush, grinning impishly*

Sensuality

Whoa Donnie, I know you were trained well, there are copies right?

Trybes sits at his desk sipping on his morning coffee, a messenger boy comes in dropping an envelope on his desk marked from Don Carnage. The messenger stood at in front of his desk for a bit waiting for a tip then leaves after realizing Trybes doesn't care for his existence.
    He picks up the envelope which smells of cheap perfume and even cheaper liquor, that Don sure was a strange fellow. Trybes opens the envelope, tearing it open from the side and dumping the contents onto his desk. He looks down at pictures of himself, except someone had crudely scribbled in blonde hair and a pink dress in crayon on top of the original print. Trybes shook his head with a grin, picking up the letter that accompanied the pictures.

"Dear Trybes,

Just remember that I got "pictures" of you buddy. Also remember that the Rubi-Ka enquirer will print just about anything.

Love,
    Don Carnage"

"Don, I don't even think the enquirer would print these pictures." he said to himself. "They are in crayon for Pete’s sakes". Trybes computer beeped, warning him of an incoming message. "Now what?" He opened up the new message that lead him to the front page of the Rubi-Ka Enquirer site; staring back at him was the picture that Don drew with a bold face headline "Devils Advocate Directors Secret Life Reveled!"
    Trybes reached under his desk and pulled out a bottle of whiskey, pouring some into his coffee. "Oh... this is going to be a long day....."

"...richer than any redhead has before", huh?

*hmmph!!*

:P
    jeepers

*former soldier, now adventurer
    *were-leet and defender of leet-kind
    *proud member of devils advocates

Waking up slowly with a pounding headache, Greenie looked around slowly, and like a zombie moped over to the bathroom, (well where it should have been) and banged his head on the view screen that was blatently there.

The screen flashed up, and as Greenie moaned and rubbed a bump that was beginning to form, the news page was up with the headline. Stunned and curious he read the article; when he got to the killer words he staggered back onto a couch "Flippin Laura! He's a Bird?"

Thinking back to his encounters with Trybes, he bagan to remember the subtle batting of his eyelids, and occasional pouts in between talking 'shop'.
    "Bloody ell! that explains dose strange stirrings in me loins!" He then looked around and wondered whose apartment he was in.....

I know you too well haly, I don't think you've ever had 30 mil...or have you been holding out on me.
    Atlantean Soldier.

ohhhhhhhhh....you meant in terms of -money-.

oh well, nevermind then. ;D
    jeepers

*former soldier, now adventurer
    *were-leet and defender of leet-kind
    *proud member of devils advocates