Thread: Rumble At the Rompa.

Rumble At the Rompa.

Read all about it the events in Rompa today and click on the pic of Throll for an in depth view on Rompa's Bouncer.

http://omni-tek.tripod.com/index.html

Kirrana

wow Nice, I love your site its very well made

And the storys and interviews.

aye, good site...just too bad its only omni coverage

Too bad its only OT...
    Should be global Kirrana...
    go fix

And join the
    The Omni-Pol DE-existance squad [[TOP-DE-E]]

Forget it.

Keep the site like it is.

Stay Omni.

Let someone in the clans put a good site up for clan stuff.

Tabrose.

thanks

I am glad you like the site and its nice of you to give some feedback it means a lot.

I some times wonder if anyone else finds the same things as me interesting in the game ie the background and story in the people in game.

The idea of the site is to try and bring them alive, I have a lot more ideas and with the feedback and support I have got I feel as it I am not just wasting my time.

However this is a site by a player for the players I and I would like to here from more of the roleplayers out there, that as I put perhaps not in the limelight as yet. As long as you have an interesting story to tell, or an adventure you think was worth a story let me know.

Kirrana

I enjoy reading your page
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Kirrana, the site is really neat and nice, applause from me and my crew.

And, if I only knew how to build a good, neat and nifty site, hehe, I would. Ill try to look into this, maybe I know someone ingame that can build sites (and roleplay).

Maybe Ill meet you ingame Kirrana.

It's a great site. Mad props to Kirrana for her news items! Rompa Bar is my favorite hang out, so I'm glad that the camera eye is being focused on it now so people will be aware of the unacceptable things that certain ... unsavory... elements have been visiting on the place of late.

Patronize the Rompa Bar! The more able and loyal Omni employees spend time there, the more people we'll have to give Throll a hand in trouncing the trash who sometimes turn up.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2