Thread: Am i missing something?

Am i missing something?

Well im not against pvp and all that but i generally dont bother with it. I go through the zones and if someone kills me no big deal really (even when i was in a car) i take that as part of the risk and fun. However where does a lvl 156 soldier get off killing a lvl 76 engineer? Because thats what happened to me. I dont carry a weapon as i use pillows so its not like im much of a threat. My point is why bother trying to balance pvp when someone double you lvl can whip off 2 specials and kill you without you even being able to see them?

Pre 75 and under, PvP is limited to level range. Post 75+, you're fair game for anyone higher then you. Kind of sucks. And in this game, you'll never have balance. My suggestion to you is a)get a Yalm, or b)stay out of PvP areas.

Engies aren't that great in PvP btw, if you sic your pet on someone, they zone, your pet zones with them, they come back, and kill you. Even worse when you're up against a rooter. Pet rooted, stands there stupid while you die.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Mar 9th, 2002 at 17:02:24.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm