Thread: Funcom is starting to get better at these events.

Thumbs up Funcom is starting to get better at these events.

I have to say that Funcom is starting to get better at running fun and exciting events. Their latest addition of the VC adds some much needed intrigue and mystery to keep everyone busy and guessing.

But they are still a bit of a ways off. They have done a superb job of building suspense and excitement right before the auctual event, getting info out, etc. But once the time for the auctual execution of the event is somehow always falls flat once the fighting starts. I can't put my finger on what it is but its a real shame because I still look foward to the next one and slowly see them getting better and correct the mistakes of the last one.

Keep trying Funcom, we know there is real potential in there.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Agreed
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

re

Originally posted by Meister
    Agreed
    Your biased!

lol

So what?
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32