Thread: Corporate Recruitment ------{-@

Lightbulb Corporate Recruitment ------{-@

Greetings citizens of Rubi-Ka, especially Omni-Tek citizens. ((**Atlantean org**))

Future Technologies Inc. has recently been asked to begin production on Rubi-Ka. We were founded, with the funding of Omni-Tek, to cheaply mass produce most products Omni-Tek provides to the universe. From a simple calculator to the complex parts needed to power the grid, we have at least inspected the parts, if not produced them.

With the upcoming changes reported to be coming to Rubi-Ka, Omni-Tek has ordered us to begin producing as fast as possible to provide the community with adequate resources. In this speed to produce we need capable employees of Omni-Tek to come and work for a corporation founded on providing the community with the highest quality goods for the very cheapest price.

Positions Open In:

Corporate Board
    Public Relations
    Marketing
    Security
    Others (to be disclosed upon inquiry)

Our ticker symbol ((official name)) is Future Tech Inc.

----------------

((ooc))

I know this post might seem a little pointless so let me explain the premise behind the org. We are a purely CRIMINAL org and PURELY RPing. The org is a corporation claiming to be mass producing cheap goods for OT. Actually they produce faulty, poor quality goods that usually break very quickly and they make a lot of money doing it. Beside this they also have a very criminal underground element that extorts, kidnaps, and smuggles among other things. Now you might be asking yourself how this is any different than any other OT criminal org?

We appear to operate lawfully. There are normal employees that apologize and "brown nose" high level officials to just ignore their activities. While the good side of the corporation tries to cover up things the deep underground criminal element goes raging through OT.

We are not into tower attacks on other OT orgs or anything terrorist like that, unless it is out of itimidation. Also you will notice (maybe by now) the org might only consist of myself and Ikio. Hey you have to start somewhere.

Ikio and I are die hard RPers and we think this could be a really great idea. We realize too that we are not going to get a lot of high level players but any alts or anything you have we would love for them to join. Ikio will be posting soon with a more criminal looking post too.
    Last edited by Onris; Jun 25th, 2003 at 04:41:55.

(( Omni-Tek isn't just Rubi-Ka, it's all over the universe. So they already have all their products around the universe. ))
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

ooc

"We were founded, with the funding of Omni-Tek, to cheaply mass produce most products Omni-Tek provides to the universe."
    Didn't read very closely did you?

Its a production company for Omni-Tek products or so we say. Like I said, its all a cover up for other things.

Sounds interesting
    Im Not Morbid, might just have a bad sense of Humor
    Dont we look Cute?

No corporate recruiting, no bright and shiny slogans from me!

How fast can your yalm fly? Faster than Omni-Pol's? Then we need YOU!

Think you can talk your way out of anything? Come and try it with us!

Ever killed somebody? If not we can teach you!

If you think Omni-Tek is stuffy and uptight then you haven't tried us. With Omni-Tek everything is possible, even the not-so-legal.

Remember "Omni-Tek is your friend" even if you're the kind of friend that lives a little on the wild side.

-------

((ooc))

Not much for me to say that hasn't already been said. We want our members to have fun doing whatever they want. I'm running the criminal side of the org hence the "not-so-legal" post. Unfortunately we have no website atm because me and Aquia have no idea how to do any of that but we're trying to figure that part out. If you want to have fun RPing and be a part of something different than we are the place.

Also any support or advice or help in any way is really appreciated.
    Last edited by Ioki; Jun 25th, 2003 at 17:31:24.