Thread: Apology for actions of former MD

Apology for actions of former MD

An Applicant known as 'Perfectangel' has been released due to unappropiate behavior toward officers and females in our organization.

We suspected him a few days ago and began an investigation (with the possibility of a Court Martial or immediate release), which ended early than expected, as he was foolish enough to act up in our clan channel while a few officers were listening today.

Recruiter Clone036, member of Recruitment & Training Department issued an immediate release from the clan as his given right as Captain and member of R&T.

We do not know if the former Applicant behaved unappropiately in public while being a member of our clan. However we suspect he did, so we'd like to apologize for any problems he may have caused while being recognized as an Applicant of Mercury Dragons Clan.

We do our best to root out anyone unfit to be known as a Mercury Dragon, so that meeting a member of our clan is a pleasant and memorable experience.

Thank you for reading.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Very well - I haven't had any dealings with this person myself, but I applaud your decision nevertheless. Guilds often have to deal with the ongoing threat of getting unworthy applicants, who for some obscure reason wishes to destroy everything around them, with no respect for neither friendship nor hard work.

Best of luck to you Windguard.

~Zionai

(OOC)

Well a definate reason to be booted I think if that is the case....

As for me? Ill just say....'No Comment'

*me hopes MD is not as Dictatorial anymore when he was in it*

(/OOC)