Thread: How do you Become a Omni Div

Talking How do you Become a Omni Div

Just wanted to Know How a Guild can become Omni Div Like Omni-pol and such !
    Snoop EvilDoggy Dogg
    Its hard being this Sexy.
    Voted Evil Incs Sexyest Atrox Love machine
    Evil Inc . Evil at its Finest

You cant..Omni-Pol the guild is in no way the same as OmniPol the department...

Eventually we're supposed to be able to join the OT departments, both individually and as guilds (ie the whole guild joins OmniPol), but no guild can become an official department..
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

Thumbs up

Thank you for the Reply and very Nice website you Have Looking at it as i write this The design is Really nice and Great Org
    Snoop EvilDoggy Dogg
    Its hard being this Sexy.
    Voted Evil Incs Sexyest Atrox Love machine
    Evil Inc . Evil at its Finest

Heh..my pleasure..and thanks.
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

hmmm, that remiends me... what do we know about Omni-Pol? (the Dept) not much, they have a leader, and they are polich, what more? no details?

Work with us here Funcom

Well..on the old AO site there used to be a link to the diff OT departments...but since that's ancient history, Im not sure where all that info's gone..
    Commander Barron
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net

At the moment, we work closely together with any official Omni-Pol officers, such as Commander Scarney, General Telion, Captain Vaskez, ex-Omni-Pol member Throll and some other Omni-Pol people. Also Derva Meloche is not unknown to us (or myself in this matter). Whenever we are needed, we are there. We dont see us as a replacement for the official department, rather an addition to help with their work as best as we can - game mechanic wise. The added benefit of having the name Omni-Pol is, that we are contacted by FC officials often to help them with events, which we gladly do. Also.. I think that the guild is now even a political instance, with the membership in OTSEC and at least me being well known to OT Leaders as a loyal OT citizen and leader of the Omni-Pol guild. My profession also helps that.. seeing that I am a Bureaucrat. If possible, I had no objection to be the official department.. but for this to happen, there would have to be a lot better tools for guildmanagement and roleplaying interaction in the game.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32