Thread: Apology from HH to the neutral community

Apology from HH to the neutral community

I need to apologize to the neutral community for the actions of a now former HH member. I've been told that one of our members was bashing the neutral community verbally and was also attacking neutral towers on one of his alts. This person has been removed from HH.

I also need to apologize to the members of HH. I have not been able to be on-planet enough for them and many have chosen to leave. I don't blame you for your choice, I wish you well in your journies.

My deepest regards,
    Last edited by Rosalea; Jun 23rd, 2003 at 06:39:15.
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

Well Linaa, thank you for the apology. Personally, I wasn't hurt or offended. And if this person crossed the Circle, I'm sure he was dealt with and sent back to reclaim.

As a fellow org leader, I know the pressure and trials presented. I hope the HH extend their understanding as well.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Greetings,

No need to apologize, the traitor was probably a clan/omni alt subversive and was not a true neutral. Hope HH stays, the neutral community would not be the same without you guys healing the new guys at the reclaim

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

OOC

Although he should be held responsible for his words as a HH member, I cannot see that what he does as an alt should reflect on that toon as he sits in a RP org. IMHO they are seperate toons in game and should be treated that way.

I have clan alts, and Bliqz would cook them if he knew...
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

If you had any experience with this player, you would realize that HH made the right decision.

I wish HH the best of luck through their hard times they are having now. You are still doing a good job linaa, it is alot of work to run an org.

((ooc: there is a lil more to it, the person is, well lets just say, odd and annoying with all his characters, imho))
    Last edited by Bonur; Jun 23rd, 2003 at 14:12:51.
    Gargantuan "Bonur"

No one gives a crap what you were first at, save the bandwidth and take it out of your sig

OOC

I fully understand the need to clean house of undesirable characters...However in a roleplay sense, it makes no sense to hold one toon responsible for theactions of annother.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Re: OOC

Originally posted by Bliqz
    Although he should be held responsible for his words as a HH member, I cannot see that what he does as an alt should reflect on that toon as he sits in a RP org. IMHO they are seperate toons in game and should be treated that way.

I have clan alts, and Bliqz would cook them if he knew...
    I knew that someone would point this out, thank you Bliqz. I should have made it a little more clear in my first post that this person did all the neutral bashing and cussing out on his HH character. The tower attacking on his alt was just a side note as to how this person really doesn't seem to care for the neutral community enough to bring out an alt that is free to PvP to carry out vendettas for a char that isn't allowed to by guild requirements.

I hope this clears it up as to why he was ultimately removed from the guild. I had been warned about this person when I let him back in HH, so he has had his second chance, and blew it.

The Healing Hands has a long history of healing. They have never advocated PVP and do not participate in tower wars.

Their reputation is and always has been impeccable, their members honorable and their healing excellent.

They have always had set the bar high for their members and it shows.

As neutrals, we may not have token boards, arenas or side xp, but we have a very strong sense of community. I don't know how Omni or Clan expect their members to behave, but we stick together. We are all we have.

I doubt anyone who doesn't live as a neutral can know how strong that sense of community and comeraderie is. I don't think in my history on Rubi-ka I have ever known a neutral main play a clan/omni alt to attack neutral bases. We just don't do that to each other.
    Auntbeast,
    President, Divine Retribution

Proudly on the fence regarding omni/clan
    Decidedly a neutral

Cheer up Linaa, its a hard job but someone has to do it it never gets any easier unfortunatly but I really do hope you stick at it and keep the HH as strong as it always has been. Many of us I expect will have at some time or another been faced with problems like this, and its always something which is a hard choice for all involved, and how to react. Just take a deep breath and ignore the critics, you know your own heart and its best to believe it.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I clearly remember sitting opposite Linaa near a Reclaim Terminal in Borealis when I was a beginning martial artist. I probably had just gotten my butt kicked for the nth time but Linaa healed me and I went back to complete the mission thinking this place is pretty cool and there's some cool people here.

The right stuff

Thank you Linaa.

You did the right thing. I really tried to talk this guy into sense. No joy. Repeated tells fot nowhere. He was just out for trouble. A waste of breath.

And Codedoc... we know where you came from. Do not hide behind Alts.

He was our problem too for a while.

Well done.

Come home Linaa Healing Hands is IMPORTANT!, to all neutrals.
    Neutral and Proud Member of Divine Retribution - Atlantean

Im curious, mr. Benmor and miss Auntbeast....your new org..Divine Retribution...what lies in that name? Seems religiously aggressive to me...just curious, thats all.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Thanks for all the support everyone. It really does mean a lot to me.

I've spoken to the last remaining active members of HH about if we should just put an end to everything, but it has been decided we would give it another couple weeks. In the meantime, HH will be altering its purpose slightly. Instead of focusing only on aiding all of RK, we will be seeking out young doctors to train up in the profession with the knowledge that, once they are fully trained, are free with no obligation to choose their path if they feel it is apart from HH. Of course, we have always allowed this if it was what the person wanted, but now we're just making it official that we're a aiding/training guild.

So, with luck, we can gather some life into HH and revive its old corpse to reclaim. Thank you again for your support and all of your kind words.
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..

Someone mention Codedoc and his kin?

Then yes indeed Linaa, I also would like to reassure you that the right choice was made. We've had problems with this person and his alts as well. And I one of my sisters was present when Codedoc assisted a mixed omni/clan raiding party and attacked FTA towers. Code's kin is well known for undesireability and overall lack of quality.

Good work Linaa, I applaud your judgement.

OOC

You deserve all good what has been said so far Linaa - the HH has been a beacon in many ways amongst those of us who have grown tired with the endless qeues of wannabe-überlings, who just want better loot and higher levels, and then beat each other up with sticks for the 296th time. The HH has shown what this place is about in terms of friendliness and the desire to help those around you. In my eyes, you are the truest of neutrals, and that deserves a hell of a lot of respect.

As for the rogue member, all guilds have those once in a while - the only thing to do, is get rid of them, since nobody wants anybody to ruin the reputation of honest people, trying their best to run a guild for the benefit of all. You made a wise decision, and even if he hadn't attacked neutral towers on an alt, I still think just his rude behaviour should have been rewarded the same way.

With friendly regards
    ~Zionai