Thread: Res Shock

Res Shock

I dunno, I may be biased, but I think that Docs should have a ql80ish nano that cures res shock.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

i agree. I dunno whether the QL should be so high, (perhaps lower qls could just take longer to cast or something), that cures Res Shock
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

Thumbs up cool

I'm not a doc, but it would be nice if docs did have a nano that would remove or, if at least, speed up the time for res shock.

Another cool doc nano would be some time of revival nano. Maybe docs could gain exp from reviving players or something of the such. I would also be cool that if a player that gets revived doesn't loose all his exp gained from his last save.
    Greywolff
    Proud member of theBlack Watch Regiment
    Murphy's Law: Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy more people to shoot at

Hmm, could be used for PVP title exploit though.

Doc kills someone, cures their res shock, kills them again, the whole cycle takes 30 seconds, so the doc gains an apprentice title in about 1/2 hour.

Good point and you know there would be some loser out there that would do this.
    Unless they put some sort of restrcition on it, who knows.

The PvP title is already exploited. Whenever I roll a new char, I have to tell off at least one person who asks if I would help them get a title. This would just speed up their effort a bit - like getting TWO friends to do the cycle with (shocking concept) :-p I think that there are many more basic problems with the PvP title sytem to worry about it as the primary block to a logical skill.

Give it a longish cast and reload time, and make the target req be sitting. Don't heal the health and the actual hard coded tag for res shock with the effect - just the ability points. So to the game, they would still be in res shock.

Examples:
    Level 50: PsyMod 250, SenseImp 200, 120 sec cast, 60 sec reload, lock PsyMod 4 mins
    Level 100: PsyMod 475, SenseImp 430, 70 sec cast, 40 sec reload, lock PsyMod 3 mins
    Level 150: PsyMod 675, SenseImp 600, 40 sec cast, 30 sec reload, lock PsyMod 2 mins

So it wouldn't be useful in the loop you mentioned. It uses 2 of the more useless Doc skills (only used for the Treatment buffs).

The main use would be at higher levels, where an Engi could TP someone back when they die, and the Doc could cure their res shock. It wouldn't even be that great an ability - just a bit of a time saver.

See, I can cover my bases.

and a fixer could summon their items.......
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Good addition. :-) Dunno how that would work out, though... probably just pop up a overflow window? O_o