Thread: Repair Those Stupid Mp Heal Pets I Am Sick Of This Stupid "i Am Unable...." Message !

Repair Those Stupid Mp Heal Pets I Am Sick Of This Stupid "i Am Unable...." Message !

FIX THE HEAL PET ! PEOPLE IN MY GROUP DIENG !

3 MP´s say the same thing and you FC FREAKS behave LIKE VERANTS arrongant employees !!!

"""""""" "I AM UNABLE TO DO THAT""""""""

THIS IS THE MOST STUPID SENTENCE IN THIS GAME ! AND I HATE TO READ IT WHEN MY GROUP IS DIEING !

STUPID META PHYS. HEAL PET IS USELESS 50%

START TO DO YOUR WORK INSTEAD OF DOING ANYTHING ELESE THAN FIXING THIS BUGGED GAME !!!

I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME AND MY CLASS ! I RETIRED A L90 ENGINEER ALREADY BECAUSE IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO MISSIONS ! BOW YOU FIXED SOME CAVES AND THINK ITS DONE???

When i am in BS and TALK TO PET CLASSES THEY ARE ALL PISSED FROM THE PATHING AND THE POOR PET DESIGNS !!

DAMN FUNCOM START I BEG YOU START TO DO THE WORK THAT HAS TO BE DONE ! FIX FIX FIX FIX !

NO NERFS NO BALANCE FIX THE OLD BUGS 1st !

DAMN I WISH I WOULD BE YOUR BOSS......

Somebody press Axyrns caps lock

10 hours later, i been sleeping a bit. Still pi$$ed from Funcom really.

I love AO but i dont like FC.. thats what goes through the people in my guild. FC should start to think about it since this sounds like Verant or Mythic Ent.

Theres to much things not working in this game since a long time and those guys cant solve them. sometimes i think i play an old game from 1995 or so..

It really sucks when they do that, but- if you understand why, it is easier to manage.
    My theory is this...
    The pet heals with a nano that has a speed of like 4/4 or so...
    And you cannot make him switch targets while he is casting...
    So, once you get a feel for when he is "between nanos", you can actually make him switch easier. Or... you can just keep hitting the macro, hoping to get lucky.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Originally posted by Dropcid
    It really sucks when they do that, but- if you understand why, it is easier to manage.
    My theory is this...
    The pet heals with a nano that has a speed of like 4/4 or so...
    And you cannot make him switch targets while he is casting...
    So, once you get a feel for when he is "between nanos", you can actually make him switch easier. Or... you can just keep hitting the macro, hoping to get lucky.

-D
    Yep. It's when it's casting something. It's annoying as all hell.

I find it that I can NOT take the pet of anyone who's not at 100% HP most of the time. So if TeamMate01 is at 90% with the pet on him and TeamMate02 is at 10%, I can't make the pet heal 02 till 01 is full HP as the pet is chaincasting
    I miss LadyE.

Generally, I find that about 50% of the time, I can catch him and get him to move, if I'm paying close enough attention.
    Another thing I've noticed is that a few patches back they seem to have changed it so that you, your target, your pet, and it's current target all need to be within close range to get your pet to switch.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Make a simple script:

/pet Healpetname behind
    /delay 250
    /pet Healpetname heal

He will return to your side very quicky even though hes still healing the orig target. But he will not cast a new heal round now.

Keep hitting that script macro button and he will switch ASAP.

Some times you have to way a second or two but its better than two full cycles of that heal nano and death eh?

i am useing this script since L10

Those pets, better the ones that programmed the code for them are incompentent.

i am back from 9 hours Borealis missions and all i can say, and i guess my group and guildmembers are the same opinion is that the Heal pets need a better and faster reaction code. This way its just a funkiller. 3 MPs been with me for 9 hours and we all 3 are pissed L85 to L105 btw.

another thing are the TABLES and CHAIRS... all pets are getting stuck even the engi pet

Sorry Funcom but you will loose alot people soon who all reached L82 and are pissed from the Title cap and the Pet incompetence..
    I have a JOB you funcom freaks, i wonder how long you will keep yours with this company politics..

regards and have a nice future Funcom... (Cozmik is so and so not able to answer anything that seem to be work for him)

Well 12.95$ each month to be pissed from all the problems are no longer worth the time i use for this game.. We (my friends, Guild) will give Funcom 1 more patch then they can see us from behind....

(I know this is off topic sorry)

Axyrn: Quit now, Come back in a few months and check if the bugs that piss you off so much are gone. Put your money back in your wallet and use it on a differnet source of -entertainment-. When the game is no longer fun - ye gods quit and do something else.

But I do agree with you the heal pets do need to be fixed. I am just not irrational about it yet, I suppose.

I love this game and i wanna play it, buti expect Funcom to fix what they did wrong. As a paying customer aour the idiot today in this world never mind where and what you buy.. you will loose all time and thats what makes me sick. Funcom is one iof those companies that released a game which was broken and they known that. in my eyes this is a investigation and should be looked at.

Companies sell broken products just to make cash and they dont really care about the customers. I just wanna know how often those funcom guys in sweden (or wherever) said that they dont care what we want. Thats what hurts me...

i am trying to learn and life with all the bugs since i bought the game and i am not sure if that is the goal from FC really.

when i wrote the original post i was upset because my group died 5 mins before and i wanted to get a breath.

Now i am calmed again and i still say "what funcom did when they released this game was not ok, it was just" sorry i am no native english.. but i guess you know what i mean.

Unhappy

Well, they are from Norway, so please don´t throw over there mistakes on us swedes.

Anyway, I fully agree that all pets pathing and ability of following orders without creative scripting should work properly. Hates reactivating my pets when they get stuck on tables and other furiture.