Noticed the sarcasm
    Um...
    there...
    kinda wasn't any sarcasm to that post
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

As you can see I edited my post, I rea the post once more and then I saw the sarcasm.. :P I got less glad when I read how to invite a doc for example :P Nvm, it was really fun

Quote Originally Posted by Shumarte
    As you can see I edited my post, I rea the post once more and then I saw the sarcasm.. :P I got less glad when I read how to invite a doc for example :P Nvm, it was really fun
    Bah, nvm... I was talking about no-sarcasm to creating my doc because of this guide... but I'm glad it was fun... now read it some more, tbh it's kinda funny... but in a familiar kind of funny.

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

bump for great post
    Charlemagne Bolivar, when asked what he wanted, replied:
    The usual; hundreds of grandchildren, total dominion of the known worlds, and the satisfaction of knowing that all my enemies have died in unfortunate accidents that cannot be traced to me

this is teh great

This guide and the whole thread are soo damned funny, I almost peed myself.

As someone who plays an MA, I've decided to never use my heals again, and I feel much freer now to just pull and add mobs at will. Then I'll change my aggro slider to full def so the doc gets the aggro for a while. Why should I take any damage anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Sepultus
    This guide and the whole thread are soo damned funny, I almost peed myself.

As someone who plays an MA, I've decided to never use my heals again, and I feel much freer now to just pull and add mobs at will. Then I'll change my aggro slider to full def so the doc gets the aggro for a while. Why should I take any damage anyway?
    Dude, don't pull. Coax the doc to go into the room. Tip her if necess... oh wait she dosn't need money, they're made of it. Makes everything go <cough> smooth.

I love this one... Few more:

Don't forget to shout "heal" and "help" everytime mob hits you. The docs never keep their team window open and cant see your hp bar and therefore can't know when you need healing.

When attacking bosses that use aod nukes and you got the aggro remember to move close as possible to the doc so the doc gets some of the damage instead of you.

When doc gets aggro you should never take it away from him/her. There is nice nano packs that she can use during fight witch gives more than enough nano to do heal as long as the doc wants.

When you got healer in your team you can allways take on the boss. No matter if the boss hits criticals witch takes 1/3 of your hp. The docs can heal 2 times per second and can therefore allways out heal the boss.

Docs with no weapons are the weakest & slowest healers. Its common sense that if they cant affort to buy weapons they cant affort those cheap heals either.

Never use your nano stims on docs. They have no cooldowns on nano stims and they can allways use their own.

Never take doc lower level than you in team. Docs get xp by healing and they dont need to be in team with you to get more xp and levels.

Enforcers: Never use mongo. It's totaly waste of time since doc have so much hp and good armors they can tank 1-5 20lvl higher mobs untill you have time to kill them.

Adventurers: When doc comes to team you dont have to heal anyone anymore since the doc does all that.

1 puller = one more puller (means there is not enough mobs and team needs more pullers)

nano = means the doc has too much nano and doc needs you to attack mobs so she/he can spend it somewhere.

team hp inc = team hp buff was included in last buff and you can start running around.
    Last edited by Zarobien; Oct 6th, 2005 at 15:17:25.

Me 204 enf has been doing it all wrong, with this quide me learn play with docs better :P

I really thought this was serious post until I started reading it

This thread is great for ++

that or powerbumping
    too many alts to fit in a siggy
    Executing Nano Program: Prototype Biotoxin.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Lord of the Void with nanobots for 3 points of poison damage.
    ARGH GIMME A SIGGY

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...75#post4352675 bump this!

dont need to bump stickies:P
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

A true classic these days!

I'm gonna start me up a Doc just to get me some of that love!
    Ulja, level 194 MA, Sensei (President) of the Red Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapthrill
    This thread is great for ++
    I can bump that!

Oh, right.. sticky..
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Maista
    I can bump that!

Oh, right.. sticky..
    You've been a bad bad boy
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

I had an interesting team with my doctor today - uncoordinated, one person apparently didnt' speak english, and it all fell apart when Mr. Smartie MA (aka one of our teammates) decided that, hey, I'm a doc, let's kill Nematet! It all fell apart after that.

really? I don't remmeber nematet being that hard...
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_o
    really? I don't remmeber nematet being that hard...
    Poster's doc is (was?) only lvl 37. If the team members were of the same level and not very organized or skillful, I can see where they might have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadha
    Poster's doc is (was?) only lvl 37. If the team members were of the same level and not very organized or skillful, I can see where they might have a problem.
    Well, about an hour later, I got in a much better team, went to 39, and we tried Nematet. Frantic healing by our four healers (me, a doc, and two advies) on the soldier got us through ... eventually ^.--

Quote Originally Posted by Matrioux
    On the invite, is it ok for us to send tells to the docs we know (from several zones away) asking them to come to us to join the team or buff us?
    Yes I know the quoted post is pretty old. but, in any case, I don't mind if someone I know wants me in something like a temple team or whatnot - hey, I'm a doc for a reason! But if I was "required" to, say, cast IC on someone in Mort Borgs whilst I'm in Rome, then there'll be problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapthrill
    dont need to bump stickies:P
    but you can make it the top sticky!

++

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast