Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Guide to Teaming With Docs!

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc
    need a guide for heckler, llike pull as many heckler as you can all at once so the doc has to use CH to sacrifice themselves to save the team.
    The situation I love is CHing and barely making it off the cliff to RK.... then realizing that you're saved in Dalja and the team wants you to come back...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chickpowah
    [Team] Idleloony: this isn't working because you guys are running wherever... I tried to tell you to keep rights, but you scattered all over the place - then I just tried to heal as fast as possible, and you charget mobs when your health was at 25% - then I died, and nobody said a word... sorry guys, I'll find someone else to heal...

Just a bit frustrated atm, as a group of lvl 110 - 120 should manage good in a ql 177 mish IF we do it right
    OMG same for me DITO and I am a much lower lvl than you just LVL76 and a NOOB still. LOL
    Dam it Jim call me Bones

all i can say is lmao ill try some of these ideas when teaming with docs!

The worst part about reading this, was I know understood what a teammate ment when we were doing nas hecks last night.

The tank was making awesome single pulls, and someone ended up training another heck onto our party. The doc says "add" in order to make everyone aware, and the Soldier in our party says "ok" and procedes to pull another heck, thus making our total number of mobs to fight 3. To make a long story short, we wipe, and start bitching at the soldier. He retorts with "Doc, why did you say that? Add means you want another monster read the guide in your job forums for f**k's sake, learn what that means, god" or something to that extent. That makes baby jesus cry.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCoffee
    The worst part about reading this, was I know understood what a teammate ment when we were doing nas hecks last night.

The tank was making awesome single pulls, and someone ended up training another heck onto our party. The doc says "add" in order to make everyone aware, and the Soldier in our party says "ok" and procedes to pull another heck, thus making our total number of mobs to fight 3. To make a long story short, we wipe, and start bitching at the soldier. He retorts with "Doc, why did you say that? Add means you want another monster read the guide in your job forums for f**k's sake, learn what that means, god" or something to that extent. That makes baby jesus cry.
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHA
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

I don't know if i should be laughing, crying, or both :P

Yeah, c'mon!! If you're big enough to do hecks, you should've read and understood this thread...

Are you serious? He didn't get the joke? Please tell me his name so I don't ever team with that soldier! >.<
    Idleloony, proud member of Valor Eternal!
    Wrenchrider, Equip ~Society of Salvation~
    Fortfort is very Pretty in Pink
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa^^

srry, dude i'm with you but,..... muahahahahaha how stupid is this soli?^^ hrhrhrhr that's to hard ... ^^
    You made my day
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

*jawdrop*

What to say.. but YIKES..
    (followed by laughter)
    Respiration... Low.. Heartbeat..!?.. .. Low.. MEDIC!!!!
    .. ...
    Oh forgot.. That is me!

*facepalm* Wow. Just... wow.

OMFG!!!

no, comon, really? RATFLMAO
    workmates looking t me mwahahaha

ahhh *&^% RATFL

My Doc is still on Noob Isle, but i have to say, yeah this guide is how i shall proceed, Woot for my insta cast CH Billionaire lvl 3 Doc !!!

hehe

i got a real kick out of this post

while reading it i also feared the possibility of people taking it seriously, so i was horrified to hear about the soldier mentioned above...

That Soldier is not the only one.

I know a Trader, too (exactly same situation). At least this one understood after we told him...
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
    Albert Einstein

That's fantastic! The first fatalities that my guide is responsible for. Another satisfied customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Taskmage
    That Soldier is not the only one.

I know a Trader, too (exactly same situation). At least this one understood after we told him...
    Did anyone die? I'm curious how many people have died as a result of not fully understanding the Doc Guide.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Yes - the Trader.

(thought it would be a good idea to just let HIM die - would not have been able to save our soldier/ma(?) (those two tanking the first two hecks) AND the trader)

He didn't take any offense at it - in fact he laughed his ass off due to his own dumbness (nice and good player, just not much game experience).
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
    Albert Einstein

hah!

you got to be kidding me... its the worst thing i ever read so far..

sorry but thats my opinion.
    Yay its me

Well, i got bored with my MA and decided to make a doc. Definately a different way of playing AO. I honestly think after you get a damage dealing character to around 100 or 150, you should play a doc to about 100 to understand just how much pressure there is when things go bad. But all in all, i'm enjoying it MUCH more than my MA. I havent ran into anyone whos taken this seriously on my doc, but you read about what happened on my MA ;]

lol

I think you should add (in the part about looting) that Doc nanos/items only go to the doc if the agent doesnt need them, cause everyone knows Docs allready have all those nanos abd items anyways and if they dont then thier a horrible doc and you should feel free to call them names.... etc......

....... but I must say....
    CONGRATZ on the best post Ive seen in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

I just wish I had seen this sooner XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Halp halp a prof i used too kill with 12345 just pwned me halp

You hit Bbyron for 1337 points of poison damage.Critical hit!
    Ninjamancer: 215/17 Neutral Opi Agent. (the ubermain) Equip
    Lightwielder: 190/9 Neutral Soli Keeper. (the uberalt)
    Kitsunekid: 60/6 Omni Soli Soldier. (the wtfuberalt) Equip
    Faefighter:Testserver Omni Opi MA. (Crit, Crit, Evade, Splat! )

Talking

This guide inspired me to make my doctor; kudos to you Zanthyna
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Noticed the sarcasm
    Last edited by Shumarte; Sep 16th, 2005 at 23:20:31.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast