Thread: Face Graft

Unhappy Face Graft

I think it might be nice if Face Graft (or some other nano) could change ur face permanently (and other people if they verfied it, possibly by a window like the join guild popup). My face in ao sux and it would be nice if it could be changed. Even if you had to pay Funcom a small price to change the face, it would be good. Starting over becuase ur face is bad is a waste, so it would just be nice if there was some way to change it without starting a new char.

Isn't that exactly what face graft does? Change your face permanently?
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Question

Originally posted by Pacifica
    But its a self only nano
    So what's the problem with it being self only?

I am an agent and I think if FC were to make us able to cast it on others there will be utter chaos. Just think of all the pissed off people that will cry NERF when some 12 year old agent goes around changing peoples faces.

Bad idea. What agent uses Face graft anyway? I have yet to talk to one that has.

LOL, another worthless agent nano!

How about a hostile nano

Just for fun, what about a hostile nano that you can cast on others that has a 5 minute duration? Imaging turning the faces of all them perky-boobed blonde ponytailed solitus metaphysicists played by 13-yr old boys turned into Atrox skins in the political zones?

That should be a Doctor nano.

"Invasive Plastic Surgery"

Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Originally posted by Drusillus
    That should be a Doctor nano.

"Invasive Plastic Surgery"

LOL

good one =]

w00tar Doc plastic surgery nanos...
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Originally posted by Cyblade7

So what's the problem with it being self only?

I am an agent and I think if FC were to make us able to cast it on others there will be utter chaos. Just think of all the pissed off people that will cry NERF when some 12 year old agent goes around changing peoples faces.

Bad idea. What agent uses Face graft anyway? I have yet to talk to one that has.

LOL, another worthless agent nano!
    I have no problem with it being self olny, I was only informing Logics of this. I've posted about this before, and it would be chaos.

Cool

Just add an auto plastic surgeon in that game that allow us to change appearance.