Thread: Do these items really exist?

Do these items really exist?

One of the major things i like about the game is traveling the world and looking at items i havn't seen yet. I don't need to use them, its just enough to see them however adding items to my collection is usually nice. After a week of searching i am having some trouble finding some things. Namely the following

Globe of Sufferance
    Nova Flow - Mark I
    Schuyler Bow
    Toothpicker
    Arwen MO-404 Grenade Launcher
    Sapphistic Bow

Do these really exist? Has anyone seen them? Where can i find them or where can i buy them?
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

i saw an arwen as a mission reward, didnt go for it as it was a grenade wpn.

The arwen i beleive is a trader store item. Ask a trader you know to check it out for you.

Swif

Arrow

yes The Arwen is in Trader shops only, really nice weapon for a crat or a engi...
    if u want one, /tell Isoea, i'll get one for u

> oups, nm, didnt notice u were a Trader

Isoea lvl 106 Trader
    Nihilie lvl 90 Adventurer
    Omni
    RK2

Globe?

Wow... Where do you equip that Globe of Sufferance?

Sapphistic (whatever) bows can be found anywhere in shops, problem is: they suck hard!

Schuyler is in trader shops
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.

you sure Schuyler bows are in the trader shops? I have a lvl 120 trader and i've never seen one. Then again i've only checked the shops in Onni Ent and Trade

Re: Do these items really exist?

Originally posted by ryu1313
    One of the major things i like about the game is traveling the world and looking at items i havn't seen yet. I don't need to use them, its just enough to see them however adding items to my collection is usually nice. After a week of searching i am having some trouble finding some things. Namely the following

Globe of Sufferance
    Nova Flow - Mark I
    Schuyler Bow
    Toothpicker
    Arwen MO-404 Grenade Launcher
    Sapphistic Bow

Do these really exist? Has anyone seen them? Where can i find them or where can i buy them?
    Never seen or heared about anyone actually having a Nova Flow - Mark I or Globe of Sufferance.

I think the Toothpicker is as loot in Smuggler's Den on a boss there.

Arwen, Schuyler and Sapphistic are in shops.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thank all. have found/seen most of it now. Still have the globe, novaflow and Schuyler Bow to go. I dbout i'll se the globe or novaflow anytime soon though. Checked all the omni/neu trader shops i could think of and didn't see any? Any clan people who care to check the clan ones?