Thread: Ah memories memories...

Post Ah memories memories...

I remember one day, i was young ( lvl 20-30 i forgot ), and i was Neutral at this time. I was born in Borealis and after getting my lvl 20, i wanted to explore more country.

After spoke with some people, i discovered for the first time that a city called Newland was neutral too. At this moment, i decided to go to this "new" place.

Using Grid, i was surprised to warp outside the city! *glup* as a newbie i was terrified to be outside and i started to run like a fool to the entrance of the city...Well...

After having made the complete circle of the city,( grmblbl ), i found the entrance and took some time to recover.

"Ok, now it s the time to discover this city...

Bleh, all chars are red... bleh.... where i am..."

After getting loss 4-5 times i was able to locate me in the city, i found shop and reclaim booth, mish booth etc...

" Oh a Whompa ! " i said... to myself, i wouldn t appear to be stupid... i was surprised...

well checking where these can bring me, and i saw Newland desert...

" Oh i guess it s for mission", let s try one to see this part of RB world i thought.

after got my mish at booth, i used the whompa for Newland desert.

"OH!! it s amazing!!!
    It s a desert!"
    remberering the name on the whompa and i started to blush, so stupid i was...

"Ok, my mish is at N-E-E from my position.

It shouldn t be hard to go to."

I started to run to the mish, following this yellow line on my compass.

After moved to a strange canyon, i felt bad, like a strange odor which make me puke the couscous of the last day...

"What is that F****!!!"

I heard some strange scream, and i saw who was running to me from the canyon.

"/bow
    Hello " i did

no answer and the guy ran near me without looking at me...

"bleh, no smart this guy"

I was looking him on the sand dune, when something growled behind me...

I turned back...

Bleh
    There were at least 30 Rhynos front of me!!!!

The last thing i remember is the reclaim booth....

Akhtar
    RB-Ka 1 143 NT
    RB-Ka 1 43 TRA
    Akhtar ,
    Partner of the scientific labs of Broken Shores

Through the light of Darkness, I m still alive and feel the Sadness of the Universe...

When you start to see fire in your eyes when you are reading forums, then leave them and take a cold wash

Sounds very much like my first time outside a city.. a long long time ago..
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

hehe, very familiar
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment