Thread: I'll miss you guys

Unhappy I'll miss you guys

I'm afriad i need to quit AO.

It's last chance saloon for me and i can't take another drink, i need to grab onto the glimmer of life i have left and hold onto tight. I might be back in 3 months time, but until then good huting and down with omni tech!

I'll really miss you friends and foes wish you all the best.

Qwerty1
    Aspiritos
    Wizardx
    Darksycthe
    Asphiritos
    Wrandle
    Glencairn

When you get back come to RK1, and bring Yazule with you if they let you switch servers by then.

awww ultra /me blush

thanks for thinking of me bro, but go to the enforcer section and read my post "giving my notice"
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Sad day, everyone with a brain is jumping ship. Soon it will be me and the short-bus kids.

*sniff* I dont even know you *sobs* Why must you go!

/me waves goodbye sadly
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

NOOOO!!!!!!
    Don't leave, what am I gonna do if there's no one left I can b1tch with?

I'll miss you bro.

P.S.: log in at least once tonight or tomorrow, I'll send you a buffered msg with my e-mail so we can keep in touch for any other mmorpg in the future.