Thread: Get to know me!

Get to know me!

I have fought alongside a lot of comrades, fought foes and beasts and seen what beauty Rubi-Ka is. Now I think its time for those I know and those who know me to get to know me better!
    Therefor, I will tell you, at least those who are interested about me.

My name is Caroline Pus, But I go under the nickname Engelen. Engelen originates from the old Norwegian language on Tellus, and means "The Angel". Since its so long since we lived on Tellus, the language has been forgotten, but you can still see a couple of people here with remains of the Ancient Languages in their name, as a reminder of who they originated from.

I was born from a real mother and father, they are dead now...
    I lost them when I was quite young, they passed away by an illness which I believe, had been in them for a long time, slowly destroying their DNA and making the resurrection impossible.
    I sometimes miss them, but I have learnt to go on, and enjoy the life here on Rimor.

I originally was born as a neutral. My Parents were neutrals, and I guess my fate would make me one. However, at my 5th grade, I decided to join one of the sides, not for the conflict, but for the longing after a place to be. I thought about it for a long time, but I ended up joining Omni-Tek, after their great promises of a safe future.

Should have known better.

Oh well, I cant really blame anyone for the sake of the planet. I choose to believe that our biggest enemy is not the opposite faction, but the planet. I will tell you more about that later.

Back to me.

I joined Omni-Tek, and made friends I hold dearly. Otvillian, who always was the little, fat Meta-physicist, quickly became my best buddy. He is quite old though, but in very good shape. A bit wide around the middle maybe, I think it comes from all the pizza.
    Razorhack, a fixer always looking out for friends, became one of my most trusted friends. He was the one helping me get the pads you always see me with on my shoulders.
    Then we have a funny fellow called Croix, he is a fixer too, and can make me laugh anytime. He is great.
    Pettersmart, a genious Engineer with his Lille Hjelper, is the brain among the gang. He always fixes stuff, and never stops impressing me.
    My best girlfriend is Nordlyset, she is a wonderful and helpful doctor, working hard when in the field, but she rather prefers doing nothing with me...we have a good time. *Huggles Nordlyset*

These guys had a guild, called Elements of Destruction. I wanted in, and I was accepted as a member of the guild. There I met several other fantastic people, like Obinone, Jhawe, Ouchems, Oopsidied, Morphmaxx and Bruteous. After some months I was part of the guild and started working hard to represent it as positive as I could, and on my 100th grade, I turned into the honorable rank of a General, which I currently am now.

It was there I met Lsnake, a hansom and strange Agent, which I fell in love with. After some time, we found each other, and got together. Those were the best days of my life so far..everything was bright as the sun.
    Until I found out that he was doing risky business. He used to investigate special cases which Omni-Pol and Armed Forces kept hidden, and exposed himself to great risks. One Night, he disappeared on the outskirts of the dreadful Enigma Forest...and was never seen again. Omni-Tek never managed to resurrect him, and I suspect them doing it on purpose.

Many nights I spent crying over him, until I managed to bite my self and go on. I created the EcoCrim Unit in his memory, and I am full time working with both serving Omni-Tek for my daily payment, my Guild and EcoCrim for investigating any crimes that the officials deny.

When I am not working, I have lots of other things I like to do. I am a music fan, and I thank Omni-Tek for conserving the music from Tellus. You know, the bands here are simply not that great. The Coolest thing, is that they have actually recreated some of the best artists from Tellus. All the big movie composers are brought back to life and I can enjoy their new works.

I like jogging, swimming, traveling, outdoor hunting, adventuring, computers, animals, music, movies and stuff. I dont like the desert lands north, and I do not like The Artery zones and the Fouls planes. I like it best in Omni-Forest, Lush Hills, Andromeda and 20k is also okay. I dont like Milky way, I am scared there.

I am 18 years old, and with the new modified geneinjections, age progress is slowed down with almost 400%, so its easy to keep my shape and form. Since Omni-Tek is able to insert your memory and soul into a young body, we never really "die" anymore, when we get too old, we can just continue in a new body. I like it, since I love my life here on Rimor. I will not grow old and die of age, but always be around, and it makes me much more comfortable with everything. There is no worries here on Rimor, as long as I am loyal to the corperation I am safe and in good hands.

For yes, Omni-Tek IS a good corperation to the citizens who serve them. We are not brainwashed and slaves as the clans say. I have my own apartment, my own personal airplane, private doctor, unlimited life insurance and all the supplies I need. High quality equipment and products ensure my life is a treat.
    So no, living under Omni-Tek is not bad. I do not fight the clans, as I think a diplomatic solution is best, but sadly, so does no one else.

I am an animal lover, I adore cats and leets, and I have a bad habit of giving them snacks and cookies, even though I know I shouldnt. But they are too cute, so I cant resist. I like the Bronto too! The Snakes here looks really cool, especially those with the long horns on the sides of their nose, but they are very angry so I can seldom watch them in peace. I share willingly my knowledge and my abilities, and if someone needs my assistance or some of my skills, I am more than happy lending them my power. I tend to be a bit too kind to the new ones, even though I try to keep my self restrained from giving them too much.

Oh, my pen is almost out...hmm..I better go to the basic store soon and buy a new one. Maybe I will write something more. Well that was it about me, there is much, much more to tell but half of you are probably sleeping now, so I wont bore you.

If you ever see me and are in need, dont be afraid of asking for my favors, I`ll always help, no matter faction, age or race.

Darn, I need to hurry to the stores, I am out of Coke..see you!

*Huggles, Engelen*
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

hehe, 'Hello Engelen' I loved your introduction!
    Cya in Rome
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.