Thread: PvP weapon choice

Question PvP weapon choice

I have a 58 solitus MP. I started PvPing yesterday and didn't fo all that bad, seemed some1 always jumped in though and I couldn't kill faster than they both could heal, or shoot me. I run out of nano w/ my nukes as well, so... I was looking to equip a weapon, I've never used 1 b4 so I don't know much about how they work. I wanted to use a flashpoint because of all the specials; fling, burst, and fulll auto. The thing does great damage but is real slow and only holds 5 shots. How will the small clip affect how I can release those specials, and how will the damage go when I will have a 132 wrangle for the assualt rifle skill? Has anyone else used one of these, would it be worth at least 2 lvls of IP into fling, full auto, burst, ranged energy, and assualt rifle? Any other suggestions?

Dunno if it's a bug or not but a full auto does as much damage with just one "bullet" in the clip as with 5. That means you can do an alpha strike by doing fling and burst first and then finish with full auto without reload. If your adversary isnt dead then, you can start doing those nukes or switch to a nova flow.

I have never seen an MP with flashpoint but the combination of pet, alpha strike and nukes/stun sounds pretty deadly to me :]
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Had to forget about the flashpoint, or equip a real weak 1, maybe I will when I have more IP to spare, I decided on going w/ a no drop I found for the time being energy projector or somethin 1s/3s 20-243 radiation damage w/ 278 MG&SMG and 210 burst. I guess it'll do for now, and I only need 1 lvl worth of IP+ 90 imps.

I just hit 76 and got wrangled into a ql56 Krutt (not much, but i havent hit title cap on skills yet). I'm planning on going w/ Krutts thru at least ql 75. After that, depending on skill needs, I will probably go to westinghouses.