Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate

Trybes straighten the collar on his newly pressed Miir Suit, he looked himself over in the mirror. It’d been awhile since he had to dress up like this. He could say that he missed it much, though his shoulders felt relief from not having to carry his bulky armor. Trybes turned from the mirror and sat down at the desk in his office in the back of the Baboon’s night club; in front of the desk hovered a camera pointed directly at him. The rest of his Advocates stood behind the camera smiling and giving his the thumbs up sign.

He waited till the light on the camera glowed red, he was now live on the Omni-news feeds. “Greetings citizens of Rubi-Ka. For those of you who don’t know me I am Cedrick Clyburn, or better know as Trybes. Over the past few weeks the organization known as Devils Advocate has gone through some tough times. With the lost of our original Director as well as the unexpected leaving of other key members we are no longer a large group as we once were. However I have been given the title as new Director of Devils Advocate and have been challenged by my board members to help pull us out of our slump.

What we are looking for is not only fresh blood to help rebuild our ranks but also a working relationship with other organizations. I know in the past that DA was known to have workings with the underground; but I can promise you this, that is the old DA. The Devils Advocate is strictly focused on helping out Omni-Tek and it’s many departments; if any one has any objections to this statement or feels that we are no loyal omni citizens then please take up those issues with me. I will be more then glad to change your views.”

Trybes leaned forward in his chair, resting his elbows on the desk. “I look forward to working with you all, and facing the challenges that will soon come. For anyone looking to join a positive family environment and is willing to help rebuild a once great organization I welcome you whole heart. For all thoughs interested please get in contact with me or better yet visit us on the grid. Devils Advocate

The light on the camera dies as Trybes slumps back into the chair with a sigh. He looks up to his fellow Advocates with a grin. "So... how was I?"

Nevver winks at Trybes with a devilish grin...

That was great, boss!

((Devil's Advocate has been rather dormant for a long time and we are looking to get back into roleplaying in a big way. We want to return to the big, crazy things we used to do and start having fun with stories and off the wall plots again. ))
    Last edited by Nevver; Jun 14th, 2003 at 23:00:57.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Cool

Blackpetal looks up from her PDA and smiles.

Not bad! You even managed to come in under our contracted time allotment... I'l start working on getting a prorated refund for the unused time. ^_^
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

He did good but he is missing my flair, why didn't I get to be in the commercial! I have my own hair stylist and everything...
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

[I look forward to seeing what kind of new headaches you all bring to Omni-Tek :]
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Smile Trybes

Congradulations Trybes. They couldn't have picked a better man....Well, maybe Doncarnage....<giggle>You both are very dear to me and my Org.....GOod luck in your endeavers!!Xtronica will do your welcome back party for half price!
    <grins> Sensuality-Director-Xtronica Entertainment

Re: Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Trybes/BarBile
    I know in the past that DA was known to have workings with the underground; but I can promise you this, that is the old DA. The Devils Advocate is strictly focused on helping out Omni-Tek and it’s many departments; if any one has any objections to this statement or feels that we are no loyal omni citizens then please take up those issues with me. I will be more then glad to change your views.”
    "What the hell!?" Cathern snorted. DA went and got respectible? DA is going legit and joining the ranks of mindless puppets! Twas a sad day for the Clans, Cathern thought.

(Good luck on being RPers again *hugs* )
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Ditzie stops revolving in the swivel chair and stares at Trybes

What? Done already? Ummmm. Pretty good, boss!

Ditzie returns to rotating mindlessly

((OOC - Respectable? That remains to be seen. We just want to get involved again.))
    Last edited by Ditzie; Jun 16th, 2003 at 19:00:53.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Bliqz reviews his "Those of questionable Loyalty" list.

Never taken one OFF the list...Wonder what that would take.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Peole say DA is soft on clanners, but I can tell you now. I have never ever gone soft on a clanner! I am very hard and rough on them! Multiple times a night if necessary.
    Atlantean Soldier.

:O
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Don Carnage
    Peole say DA is soft on clanners, but I can tell you now. I have never ever gone soft on a clanner! I am very hard and rough on them! Multiple times a night if necessary.
    Well, you see, Don has this little thing he injects you with and it makes you fall in love with him. I assure you, it wasn't the clanners fault! That stuff is potent....

((Good luck! ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Trisagona glanced at the monitor. The newsfeed from Rubika had just arrived and a Mr Trybe was holding a short speech on the Omni Broadcast.

"I know in the past that DA was known to have workings with the underground; but I can promise you this, that is the old DA. The Devils Advocate is strictly focused on helping out Omni-Tek..."

Tris almost chocked... DA as loyal Omni-tek employees? She looked up to check for flying pigs...
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Missmaul sits below Tris' window, puppeteering a crudely fashioned stuffed pig (with wings).
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Uwen
    Well, you see, Don has this little thing he injects you with and it makes you fall in love with him. I assure you, it wasn't the clanners fault! That stuff is potent....
    Uwen speaks from his own personal experience.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

OMG Bliqz I was gonna say the same thing!
    Dont believe that non-underground bullcrap.. Trybes did a horrific misstell in the org leader channel.. heh. I just so happen to have a screenie in my secret stash...

Po reflects, "Ooo the young naive minds would love to know who he meant to have told it to...."

DA=ĊŗĭmÎŊą£Š 4ë\/å®

Shhhhh, lies lies lies, quiet you!
    Atlantean Soldier.

*jumps out of his chair and points a figer at Poire*

What!? Who told you that I said that!?

*looks around to see the camera still active*

Err... I mean, I was only getting buffs from some clanner and was thrying to make them feel good about doing it so I wouldn't have to pay... yeah.. that's it.

*Sits back at his desk with a smile.*

((wow... I really can't spell.))
    Last edited by Trybes/BarBile; Jun 18th, 2003 at 04:14:18.

Omni-Tek protects.

Devil's Advocate admits nothing.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Facades are everyone's concern.

Right?
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie