Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CRIT or crit - simple VOTE !

No, make crit buffs self only... its stupid a fight should not be depended on what crit buff you have

nada

NO!
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Make self only.. its a joke anyone with a 200 scope gets a 15 crit bonus

15% +24% (highest MA crit buff) +3% agent crit buff = TOO much!

that gives you like a 42% chance to crit.. you can crit more if your a buro also... like 50% chance on something thats meant to be "lucky"

no for pvp (just make crits don't work vs players)
    yes for pvm

NO

a big NO!

ql200 scope = 15%
    UVC = 24%
    crat critt buff = 4 %
    Agent critbuff = 3%
    base chance to crit = 3%

aargh!

see they suck!! remove them!

Thumbs up YES!

I pray to God FC will make critbuffs self only! LMAPLZ LMA PLZ LMA plZ! (that would also be a great step towards making traders look less like killing machines)

Kubaiashi
    Member of N.T. (Nerf the Traders)

Cool To my dear friend..

...and LMA source Kubaiashi :P

MA can keep the crit buffs for melee/bow. But Then I propose that soldiers should get a lower range (same effectiveness as SG when at max) for ranged energy weapons.

Having a crit buff on a shotgun doesnt make sense to me at all.....ever seen the impact pattern of a shotgun?

I guess my vote is yes/no/maybe....

MA= melee crit (self only)
    Sol= ranged energy crit (self only)
    Agent already have theirs

and guess what?

NO CRITS FOR SHOTGUNS.... all u traders and fixers..... You werent designed as direct combat classes.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

fixers dont use shotguns...

if u remove crit buff 95% of MA will quit

if you make it self only 30% of traders will play other characters

I personally pefer the self only...

No way should it ever be better....... As for UVC, only 3 people in the game can use it on their own without the need for MP buffs.

MAs are **** at pvp as it is, this is because all the high critical hits u get, that you cant heal against. Make it self only....
    Vailin 179 MA RK1
    Carnby lev 139 Soldier RK1

Reduce crits in PvP.

I vote: No.
    Biomed

Antimatter

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
    -Nietzsche

Red face Something about people saying NO

I say Yes for simple reason all you have do is go out get nice hp buff before you pvp you will be just fine. Now reading this post not put any people down said No but people use Flashpoints which doesn't really so much require a critical hit buff to do cap damage. I can hp buff get hp over 6K + easy this really nice it will keep me a live a lot longer. There such thing called evades guys learn use them. You nerf criticals you basically take out effective of shottie then in turn turn this into simplistic game were everyone will walk around with same flashpoint. Rather I see varity between people using Flashpoint and Shotties. At sacrifice of using certain shottie in pvp my damage in pvm become less. Really have say this fair trade. Just think before you pvp please dont whine about it.

Just cap the goddamn critical in pvp to 20%

WOW ....

Hey Cosmik Cz other moderators... WHATS YOUR OPINION ON IT?

I think no one in funcom care about it because people dont quit because someone crit more they just dont PvP.

My vote is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

But is shouldnt be self only. Who will need MA then? I mean on the team.. heals sucks dmg sucks they suck big time. Make it team only and when person leave team buff is gone. All "other" buffs should be like that. And this way we will have nice single player PvP where everyone will be fair.

Now its all about how many buffs you can get. I pvp a lot on arena and i know sooooo many people who dont come there without serious buffing. Especialy those stupid twinked traders. I saw one with crazy HP buff like 3 times better then his own health he got evade buff since he has evade ha probly has VS and on top of that he got Damage Shield wonder if anyone gonna fight him...

So what buffs that people use in pvp.

Evades
    HP
    Criticals
    AC
    Humidity Extractor

This buffs should be team only and gone as soon as person leaves team.

One more time

NO

REMOVE CRITICALS

Vrooom

Ran back to say no.NO.no.NO
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Did i say NO already?

ok, in case i didn't NO x2

No, no, no!

Blanch, so... everyone walking around with a shotgun is kewl? That r0xx0rs. Bah.

Hardcap max damage at 20% and bring back 100% damage.

And some reasons to PvP while you're at it too. Outposts to raid and capture, rare spawns in 25% and 0% zones... etc etc.

Oh, wait, I'm wasting my time. FC won't read this.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Mar 16th, 2002 at 03:24:47.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123