Thread: Important message everyone read.

Important message everyone read.

I have known for a long time now , just as you have all known , that there are friendly feelings between some omni-tek employees and people from the clans. I have often seen Clan members team with Omni employees. WHY? Do you want the planet back? Do you honestly think the Clans and Omni-Tek can live together on this planet? I know they can not. I will reignite the issues between Omni-Tek and the Clans. Someone needs to stop the friendly adventures of Omni employees with Clan members. I am here to stop it. I will find every Omni-Tek employee who thinks they can be friends and team with Clan members. When I find them no matter where they are they will be destroyed. My Clan has devolped new technologies which will help us show the true feelings of ill-will between Omni-Tek and the Clans.

Shadows of Rubi-Ka WILL gain control !

Apprentice Walter "Dragonfly" Lotto

Martial Artist

Master of the 5th Dan

Angry ahem

And to the whiner who had Dragonfly exiled for using these new tactics, remember we are at war with omni-tek. What happened was quite legal for that point of view. Hope fully what happened will teach you to be abit more careful who you team with....
    Last edited by Honest Omar; Mar 8th, 2002 at 00:13:52.
    Griddaemon - junk finder extrodinaire

What's more astonishing to me is that any Omni-Tek employee would willingly and purposely join forces with the likes of these lazy and functionally useless wastes of Rubi-Ka's air and water. The clans are always looking for handouts - don't be so stupid as to give them your skills, your knowledge, or a moment of your time. They're barely worth the cost of the bullets that should be put through each and every one of their parasitic skulls to solve this clan problem once and for all.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

The Shadows of Rubi-Ka fully support and commend Dragonfly for his innovative tactics.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Well at least Neutrals were not mentioned but then again we're considered fair game anyway.
    But yes I do find it astonishing that some Omni tech employees are still working with clanners after the the cease fire has ended.
    I was wondering Dragonfly if you would be interested in any names I happen to find in my travels. For a price of course.
    Dergon
    Borealis Buisnessman (Fixer RK1)