Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tisantous Resigns from TBA

ralliral: Maybe he did that for a reason, MAYBE He just wanted to get the TBA from the inside.
    Foolish blind peon.

Hr has just proven that its possible and many may attempt to do so in the future if your not careful.

You may all be right, Tis may not be bad for the game at all, but he's certainly bad for the other people within the guilds that he ascribes himself to.

At one time, he claimed to have been captured by someone or something, and was being held in Athen. Div9 sent out massive numbers to go and find him, as we all thought that it was actually happening. Then reports come in that he was somewhere in PW.

Six hours later, one of his friends finds him. We don't know to this day where, how, who or anything. Basically, Tis wasted about 6 man-days of time in one way or another.

The only other thing I can remember is the trouble caused due to Tis not following the line-of-command. Barzillai and Founding both did outstanding jobs as CEO's of Div9, but just couldn't handle the firework associated with Tis.

To be honest, all I hear is alot of noise and nothing else. The happenings in Omni-HQ by the TBA were pretty much the same, just after Radiman was attacked. Tis standing aboard the central platform rattling off some form of speach, while everyone else stood about going "Kill Ross".

A downright shambles....

What bugs me more than anything is the complete lack of action, and the incredible amount of noise associated.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Talking heh

Its a good day when there is internal stryfe with in omni-tek....
    Griddaemon - junk finder extrodinaire

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    I dont know whhy he was really kicked but, I do not think at all for one second it was because of him.

Just you wait.

Well...then you would be mistaken. I was in the command structure of Division 9 when he was forced out/booted. He's insane...simply put. He goes and gets himself lost in Clan territories, then claims he was kidnapped by clanners and all kinds of wonderous eye-popping things were seen in their bases to try and get you to put out a press release about the event...

He'll do whatever he can to get his delusions published on the public airwaves...
    +Tekniker 142 Engineer
    +Xiaopingxu 121 Fixer
    +Stongrel 135 MA
    +Ukkonen 100 Agent
    +Pixelation 79 NT
    The Flying Frog Brigade

Arrow OPEN YOUR EYES BLIND FRIEND

Quote:

"ralliral: Maybe he did that for a reason, MAYBE He just wanted to get the TBA from the inside.
    Foolish blind peon. "

Tis is just sayin he "wanted to get the TBA from the inside" because he is mad at us for booting his evil ass. I was once a friend of his too, and know what his TRUE intentions were. After he got booted from his SECOND guild, he came to TBA with the plan to take over not only TBA....but pretty much all of Omni. He wanted to use us as a stepping stone in an attempt to, and I quote, "win the favor of at least 51% of all Omni, so I can run this place."

His plan to win everyone over with the strike - backfired. First he posted the issue of a strike WITHOUT ANYONES concent. ANYONE included the TBA, TBH, NAL, DRAP, LAW, AOR, Enigma, members, leaders, etc. As a result, a few guilds of the alliance left. Tis then tried to explain to everyone that he was only following orders, and he did nothing wrong. He went on childishly insulting a few people in TBH, saying he can write better than anybody. As he became more and more dillusional in his excuses, TBH decided to punt him.

After being punted, Tis childishly screamed that he will get even with all of TBA for kicking him. He said "We could have ran Omni, but now I will make all of your lives a living hell!" Now all he is posting is just childish propaganda out of anger. He is a compulsive liar, and steps on everyone to boost himself. Anyone can see he is just saying this crap out of anger for being rejected FOR THE THIRD TIME. If anyone believes in his recent desperate attempt to clear his name, I feel sorry for them. I also feel VERY sorry for the next guild that lets him in.

So I say to you Cloudeh, why call others a "blind peon", when your ONLY defending him because you are his friend. Maybe you should open up YOUR eyes foolish one. Maybe if you read the facts of what this evil bastard has done to everyone, you will discover that he is out to destroy every guild in Omni. His diabolical plans to take over the world have been ruined once again, but he will most likely stop at nothing to succeed. There are many of us that believe he truly is a spy Clanner, because what Omni in their right mind will try to destroy what Ross runs? Tis is a fraud, a traitor, a liar, a child, and an evil enemy of Omni. You better watch out before he STEPS OVER YOU.

Please Stop Lying

The lies need to stop, I RP, but trying to defame and create hell for a person just because they do that is wrong. Do not quote me to say things I never said, do not post facts that never happened, and do not make personal attacks. My patience is wearing thin as I read some of these posts, rall, you need to stop immediately, I do not appreciate the lies and untruths you are perpetuating here. Either post facts and good arugement, or keep it to yourself. I do not like being lied about by any means and this childish attempt to destroy my character is unacceptable. Grow up, and learn how to play with respect and dignity.

Sid Tisantous Saar

Arrow

Sorry Tisantous, but I only post the truth for the sake of warning my fellow Omnis about you. Once again you are hiding behind your own lies, and YOU are the ONLY one responsible for your actions - not I. The facts have been seen and heard, and your only defence is that the facts are wrong. Something is wrong with you dude when you want to use guilds for your own agenda, and ruin the fun for everyone. That is not only childish, but evil. Destroying guilds and upsetting everyone may be fun to you, but not for anyone else. Quite frankly, I am getting sick of your desperate childish lies, because everyone knows the truth about you.

Tisantous: I was ordered to announce a strike - LIE

Tisantous: I was captured by clanners somewhere in Athen - LIE

Tisantous: I wanted to get TBA from the inside - LIE

Tisantous: TBA is traitorous and against Omni - LIE

Tisantous: I was not thrown out of two other guilds - LIE

Tisantous: I did not say I wanted to win over 51% of Omni - LIE

Tisantous: I resigned from TBA - LIE

Sorry Tis, but I did not create hell for you....you did.

P.S. Good luck finding a new guild to destroy.

I want to throw my bit in, as my name got mentioned back a page back in this thread and I want to clarify the quote ascribed to me. Also I want to speak a bit about Tisantous, who I've known since his Division 9 days.

Ukk and Dscaper are accurate about the conflict that blew up between Div9 and Tisantous. He RPed something that took a large amount of time from alot of members of Div9, myself included. We were laboring under the impression it was a storyline event and so we jumped in with both feet. After a couple of days it began to dawn that it wasn't an official event, but one Tisantous had invented. That got those of us who'd been working at it really hacked off, and a huge argument blew up. After a lot of thrashing around it got to the point where the two vectors, him getting kicked and his leaving under his own power, were about to meet. He saw this as we all did, and he decided he should leave.

I still don't understand the whole thing. The RP events he designed had to do with clones. It was an elaborately constructed story that, though compelling, lost some big points on the execution (sound familiar?) At that point the clones story hadn't even been hinted at. It's possible he'd visited the test server and saw what was upcoming. I'm not sure. It was a huge SNAFU at any rate and a lot of Div9ers, past and present, still have a grudge over it.

As for Tisantous himself, I've known him awhile, as I said. One thing I can state with full confidence is that he is not a spy for the clans. If you knew him you would laugh at the idea. He is the sort of person that you either love or you hate. I vacillate between the two from day to day If you want to make your time on Rubi-Ka more interesting, I recommend getting to know him. Just to be clear, when I say "interesting" I mean that in the tenor of the old Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times."

As for this current business, I'm keeping out of it. There are things I could point out that should be patently obvious, but I won't bother with it. Both sides know my piece of it so I'll leave it at that.

Nicely put Tredge. If I remember rightly, it was yourself, myself and Ariana that ended up checking every door in Athen for signs.

Ah well, I'll leave this thread at this point...
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12