Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tisantous Resigns from TBA

Tisantous Resigns from TBA

I implore all of the true loyal Omni-Tek employees to take note to who TBA really is, ones who attack you and your family, and the very law enforcement who portects us. I joined TBA in hopes to weaken it, and I did just that by submitting the strike. I now only hope that Omni-Pol takes swift action and arrests the criminals for their crimes against the corporation and see to it that justice is served. Was I authorized to put this strike out by any TBA members? Of course not, my work went unnoticed and through the cracks, but it crippled this internal threat greatly. It now rests in the hands of we the people and Omni-Pol to see to it that these traitors are dealt with and prosecuted. And to clear the air, it is very much expected for TBA to cry foul now and claim to have expelled me, but I implore to your better judgement my Omni brethren, look at the source, and decide for yourself.

-Sid Tisantous Saar

First off let me straighten some facts here.

General Spydervenom removed Tisantous from our organization after not taking responsibility for what he did and then proceeding to threaten his fellow guildmates.

And so he says what he did was for his fellow Omni Brethren? Can you honestly say that you would trust someone who joins and organization in hopes to destroy it? It sounds like something a clanner would do.

I joined TBA in hopes to weaken it, and I did just that by submitting the strike.
    What kind of "loyal" Omni-Tek employee would work to sabatoge an organization within his own faction that he holds so dear?

Take his earlier comments for what you will but when he joined The TBH/TBA he wanted so much to help us in our struggle. He wrote the message for the TBA strike in hopes that it would draw support for the TBA but our leader Azazzel would not allow him to publish it but he took it upon himself to submit it. Tisantous cannot be trusted and I suggest that you my fellow Omni-tek employees be careful of him and watch him closely.

- Trent "Reznoir" Sotto
    Acting Director of Public Relations for TBH/TBA
    Last edited by Rez-SN; Mar 6th, 2002 at 11:13:35.

Mech Engi 750 - Elec Engi 878 - Quantum FT 687 - Weapon Smt 806 - Nano Prog 903 *unbuffed*

Engineer of Silent Night

Official Statement

As Board Member for The LAW I would like to state for the record that we are Both SHOCKED and APPALLED and the actions of TBA.
    The LAW neither had any knowledge of its treachery, nor any dealings with anything considered illegal. It is our official position that TBA be put on trial for its crimes against the public.

To Make this Claim Public, we have officially withdrawn our inclusion from TBA. Our guild will no longer bear the (TBA) logo.
    We do this of our own free will, and emplore all members of TBA to do so now, while you still can.
    --The LAW
    Sulema "Kaitana" Freiman
    Board Member

It if good to see that there are still some loyal members of TBA, and not only renegades.

Let us hope we can clean up this mess and begin to work on other and more needed areas.

(OOC: with that i mean CLAN areas :P)

As Board Member for The LAW I would like to state for the record that we are Both SHOCKED and APPALLED and the actions of TBA.
    what actions are these?

Mech Engi 750 - Elec Engi 878 - Quantum FT 687 - Weapon Smt 806 - Nano Prog 903 *unbuffed*

Engineer of Silent Night

FOE THIS!
    <Spydervenom has kicked Tisantous from your organization>

LOL!

I feel sorry for any faction that takes this windy, egotistical idiot into their ranks.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Kiastral - 204 Trader - RK1 Equipment Layout
    Mindshardz - 165 MP - RK1
    Greyhame - 149 NT - RK1
    Ravenhold - 159 MA - RK1
    Wyldmyst - 136 Adv - RK1
    Caydol - 123 Enforcer - RK1

Unit Leader,
    Legion

Let it rest

Geez cant we forget about 1 little incident that happened a month ago. Its kind of like old news now. And Tis, you didnt resign, i booted your ass outta out guild faster than you could than you could say "See ya in hell" and I quote from you.

Sid Tisantous Saar

What kind of man he really is?

What has he accomplished this far?

For what I've observed he has been going through many Omni Guilds and caused nothing but strife and discord. I have myself labeled this man long ago as self serving, power seeking and attention starving man but is that really all or is there a darker, more sinister purpose in his acts?

Perhaps he is indeed a Clan spy who has infiltrated our family for just this cause or perhaps even a member of Dust Brigade. I urge other Omni Guilds to take heed of this warning and watch this man closely and not to let him inside your organization, atleast not into any position with power.

Only time will tell...

Sonny "Zarch" Varela
    Member of AntiGuardians

Keep your friends close... keep you enemies... closer.

Talking Tisantous kicked and KOS!

It appears that the other TBA guilds weren't informed about this and with me and the other cores having a short break from AO including Baxie our TBA PR guy Tisantous managed to set his own personal agenda in trying to push the alliance in the direction he wanted. Sorry Pal we don't like *******s in the TBH family.

oh and incase people actually believe he "resigned" check out here ( http://TBHguild.org/Tisantouskicked.jpg ) WHat a nice screenshot to completely Disprove that little runt

Reznoir was quick to respond with this counter message which has been sent to the Rubi-Ka Times ASAP;

Un-authorized TBA strike.

Hello Fellow Employees of the Omni-Tek Corporation:

I am Trent “Reznoir” Sotto, Acting Director of Public Relations for the TBH/TBA. This transmission is a response to the last article that Tisantous had transmitted to the Rubi-Ka Times about The Black Alliance going on strike. We as an organization loyal to Omni-Tek want to clear up this issue at hand. In no way, shape or form was Tisantous (former member and Director of Public Relations for the TBA) ever given authorization to say that the TBA was going on strike, we have no intention to go on strike now or in the near future.

Tonight the TBA integral talks were opened up and the TBA strike matter was quickly resolved between the TBH and DRAP and hope that other members of our alliance will participate next time so we can resolve any other problems this issue has caused. We also invite any other organization leaders within the Omni-Tek Corporation who has questions or issues to resolve with the TBA can participate in our next meeting with the assurance that we will try our best to help answer any questions and/or resolve any issues you may have with the Alliance.

We would also like to state for the record that Tisantous was also going around posing as an Official for both the TBH and TBA which he was not and that anything he has done was un-authorized by the TBH/TBA. He has since been handled accordingly and is no longer a member of the TBH/TBA.

We apologize for any inconvenience to all TBA members and associates affected by this issue and we would like to express our gratitude to all the many people that stand with us in our cause.

If anyone has any questions on the matter at hand please feel free to contact me and I will try to answer all your questions.

Commander Azazzel
    The BlackHand (TBA)

You'd think that guilds would pick up on this... same thing happened when he was kicked/pushed/jumped from Div9.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

I dont know what is wrong with you people, Tisantous is one of the most dedicated and role playing person I know in AO, and I have been in contact with him for a while.
    I dont know whhy he was really kicked but, I do not think at all for one second it was because of him.

If your going to treat people who actually give a **** about the game then what the hell?

Edit: Okay you may know he role plays alot but...
    Why is it you have to cal him names, maybe HE WANTED to be a threat to the TBA or pose as a leader, but there is NO GOD DAMNED NEED To make fun of him or take it OOC, maybe that was his intention, hell..you people make me sick.

"Role play"

Not, Tisantous your a retard.....

Just you wait.
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; Mar 6th, 2002 at 19:14:56.

Hazaahh!

Well put Cloudeh, thank you for your support, and thank you Kaitana. To all of you who never have anything positive to say, I am true to Omni, I will weed out the loyal from the traitorous, and I will see to it any threat internal, within our homes shall be snuffed out and terminated. TBA is slowly going to suffer that very consequence, I advise the good, loyal and remaining TBA affiliates to sever your ties now while there is still time. Mark my words, something wicked this way comes, and it doesnt look too kindly on internal threats to law, leadership, and order. Be well and, Omni Eternal!

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Note: That picture is Doctored I tell you! A fake, a fabrication and a sham! <evil grin>

Poor little fence hopper :)

No ur just jumping on the badnwagon becuase u wanna get ur ugly mug name known in the paper thats all. U didnt event contact me b4 the Portman Incident then when TBA wasnt active u didnt even give us a /tell... the second wemade the paper Bam that day u got in touch with us telling me how superior we are and how we are the true force of OT. SO let me get the record straight;

U were in Div9 .. they kicked u
    U were in TDC .. they didnt give u ur freedom
    U joined TBH ... our guild think your an egotistical litte s""".

Where next? OTSEC? Are they the true alliance or maybe the Great Paladain Core i mean hell theyve made the papers maybe they need ur little wannabe roleplaying journalistic ass in there and then again... maybe not we have something called a guild leader channel and every1 has seen the screenshot and they all agreed with us ooc. Hell Tredge (Head of Div9) told me that u approcahed a group of Div9ers and told them u were from the ICC cos u were wearing one of those little new ICC Coats. Take it from me man when u roleplay ur meant to roleplay a little part of a greater whole not jump flick and switch the personality of ur character every time the news swings in different directions OR a new item comes out.

PS every1 was making fun of u when u were claiming u were ICC and u know why my RPing friend... ICC are neutral not COrporate alligned lol so u wearing an ICC coat wearing an OT tag. Would be as hilarious and as seen Jesus Nailed to a Rubber Cross

Jealousy

Azazzel, stop being so jealous, it is comig across quite clear with your words. I know your upset because I single handedly dooped you and your traitorous faction, but you reep what you sow.

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Note: I left Div9, was never kicked, and never posed as an ICC rep, that is funny.. get the facts straight. Thanks

note on tisantuos from "TBH" internal affairs

in a one on one meeting with tisantous to clear up the confusion he created he directly lied about his directives to cover his persoanal agenda. also he made an interesting comment "I have alot of influance, and power, if i wanted to destroy TBA i could have....note" my reply "is that a threat?" he followed with "i was accused of just that but trust me. if i wanted to. i could have" well tisantous, it seems that your personal agenda has removed u from yet another guild. it seems that its not the "TBA" that has "treasonistic agendas" but you. attempting to destroy guilds by creating internal conflicts seems to be your favourite pastime, and im glad to post that all you have doen is made both the "HAND" and the "alliance" stronger. to the guilds of the alliance who stuck it out until this situation was rectified, thank u for your support.

Jealous?

What have i got to be jealous about? u were removed and harm was not done to this guild (The BlackHand). U said u were a valuable asset? read the screenshots comments knowone liked u man All u do is go round and attempt to cause havoc. What u fail to realise is that the Hand has been around for 5 years back since the days of Quake 1 so the second u thought u had our upper hand i get a call off a Tyber telling me "Hey Baz, that Tisantous guy is S*** stirring on the channel". I then contact every1 on the IRC channel and the problem is solved. Jealousy lol no... personally I think Reznoirs replied article was more well written than yours which both surprised me also. Seems we didn't need a second rate journalist after all when we have an English degree holder within TBH

P.S I was considering opening peace talks nd having u plastered across about the "upsurper" but im gonna let it drop I dont want u to have any more publicity t feedthat jabba the hutt size Ego of urs... and ill use ur quote "Ull fade away" just like Captfallout

Have a nice day Tisantous

A Shame

It is a shame that you are now trying to pass the terrible actions of TBA onto me and divert the attention elsewhere, when it comes down to it, I have always supported Ross, you want to kill him, I have never attacked any law official, you have. I wish to see Omni-Tek grow and unify, you create diversity and corruption. Who is looking to have bad intentions? Any person with a rational state of mind will see that TBA is clearly trying to divert the attention of their criminal actions away fron their faction and onto me since I was the sole person who shattered the foundation and shed the light of justice upon you. It is all so clear and evident, and you will see that this is far from over.

-Sid Tisantous Saar

I have done some work with Tisantuos in the past and he has always been an honourable man.

TBA is currently "The Black Sheep" of Omni Tek. These things will happen. They should be prepared to deal with them.

What really went on inside TBA and the strike is not for me to say. I merely know Tisantous as a man who stands by his word and has helped me out a lot in the past.

Bax
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

LOL

Quote:

"when it comes down to it, I have always supported Ross, you want to kill him, I have never attacked any law official, you have. I wish to see Omni-Tek grow and unify, you create diversity and corruption. Who is looking to have bad intentions?"

ROFL Since when does going on strike support Ross?

From what I have seen and heard, you took it upon yourself to go announce a strike without anyones concent. You were working on your own agenda....and it was obviously to destroy every Omni guild in the game. Anyone who can not clearly see this is a fool. TBH discovered your agenda, and they booted your evil ass out before you can do any damage. Now your all upset because you have been rejected by almost every Omni guild out there. Your evil lies are getting worse and worse, and people are not believing them anymore.

After weighing the facts, it is obvious to determine that you are a CLAN SPY, posing as a journalist that is out to destroy Omni Tek. I urge EVERYONE to KOS this traitor in the name of Philip Ross, for he is no different than the Clan scum that infests this planet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast