Thread: Clan Role Players-Lets do some role playing

Cool Clan Role Players-Lets do some role playing

Hello fellow Clanners. My name is Dargaria. Me and my friend Freaked would like to invite all true role players to "the happy rebel" Club in Tir city, for some good times and great stories. I'm not very good at time zones so I'll have to give you mine. We meet areound 11pm Central time (the best I could do as a canadian) and would like to do it every night. You don't have to come evry night of course, be we'd love if you did. We want you to come in character and share your stories, and we'll share ours. In a case like last night, you may even be able to add twists to ours, by just role playing, and we might be able to do the same for you.

Lets be honest, after a hard day doing missions and hunting, we all need to unwind, so why not at the happy rebel with friends and soon to be friends for some good honest role playing. Everyone of every level is invited I only have a few rules

1. come in character. /tell for anything out of character
    2. don't give anyone a hard time if thier story isn't as good as yours. everyone will get a chance
    3. role play, role play, role play. make it as exciting as possible, with real emotion and excitement
    4. have fun
    5. Do not insult, harrass or be cruel. we are all here as friends

I hope to see some of you wednesday night, and every other night (although I might not make it to all of them, doesn't mean you have to stop)

Take care folks, and try not to get killed out there. look forward to meeting you

Darg

ps by the way, if anyone has any information for me about my sisters please let me know. I am struggling to find them.

(all genders and races welcome)

time would be

I'm sorry I'm bad at this but I think it would be 06:00 GMT. If some one can correct me that would be great. 11pm Central time I believe is 6am GMT. Sorry I'm a bad time converter

darg

oh and that's RK 1 by the way. I may start one on rk 2 but not as often. let me know what you think rk 2 players.
    Last edited by Lilyflie; Mar 7th, 2002 at 00:19:57.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Please post your thoughts on Vox Populi's forums at www.projectrevenant.com
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

You can see your GMT offset by using the /played command, which will give you your current time and the GMT time.