Thread: Un-Authorized TBA Strike

Un-Authorized TBA Strike

Hello Fellow Employees of the Omni-Tek Corporation:

I am Trent “Reznoir” Sotto, Acting Director of Public Relations for the TBH/TBA. This transmission is a response to the last article that Tisantous had transmitted to the Rubi-Ka Times about The Black Alliance going on strike. We as an organization loyal to Omni-Tek want to clear up this issue at hand. In no way, shape or form was Tisantous (former member and Directior of Public Relations for the TBA) ever given authorization to say that the TBA was going on strike, we have no intention to go on strike now or in the near future.

Tonight the TBA interguild talks were opened up and the TBA strike matter was quickly resolved between the TBH and DRAP and hope that other members of our alliance will participate next time so we can resolve any other problems this issue has caused. We also invite any other organization leaders within the Omni-Tek Corporation who has questions or issues to resolve with the TBA to participate in our next meeting with the assurance that we will try our best to help answer any questions and/or resolve any issues you may have with the Alliance.

We would also like to state for the record that Tisantous was also going around posing as an Official for both the TBH and TBA which he was not and that anything he has done was un-authorized by the TBH/TBA. He has since been handled accordingly and is no longer a member of the TBH/TBA.

We apologize for any inconvenience to all TBA members and associates affected by this issue and we would like to express our graditude to all the many people that stand with us in our cause.

If anyone has any questions on the matter at hand please feel free to contact me and I will try to answer all your questions.
    Last edited by Rez-SN; Mar 6th, 2002 at 11:20:32.

Mech Engi 750 - Elec Engi 878 - Quantum FT 687 - Weapon Smt 806 - Nano Prog 903 *unbuffed*

Engineer of Silent Night

A Resignation and Plan

I implore all of the true loyal Omni-Tek employees to take note to who TBA really is, ones who attack you and your family, and the very law enforcement who portects us. I joined TBA in hopes to weaken it, and I did just that by submitting the strike. I now only hope that Omni-Pol takes swift action and arrests the criminals for their crimes against the corporation and sees to it that justice is served. Was I authorized to put this strike out by any TBA members? Of course not, my work went unnoticed and through the cracks, but it crippled this internal threat greatly. It now rests in the hands of we the people and Omni-Pol to see to it that these traitors are dealt with and prosecuted. And to clear the air, it is very much expected for TBA to cry foul now and claim to have expelled me, but I implore to your better judgement my Omni brethren, look at the source, and decide for yourself.

-Sid Tisantous Saar

Tisantous kicked and KOS!

It appears that the other TBA guilds weren't informed about this and with me and the other cores having a short break from AO including Baxie our TBA PR guy Tisantous managed to set his own personal agenda in trying to push the alliance in the direction he wanted. Sorry Pal we don't like *******s in the TBH family.

oh and incase people actually believe he "resigned" check out here ( http://TBHguild.org/Tisantouskicked.jpg ) WHat a nice screenshot to completely Disprove that little runt

Reznoir was quick to respond with this counter message which has been sent to the Rubi-Ka Times ASAP;

Un-authorized TBA strike.

Hello Fellow Employees of the Omni-Tek Corporation:

I am Trent “Reznoir” Sotto, Acting Director of Public Relations for the TBH/TBA. This transmission is a response to the last article that Tisantous had transmitted to the Rubi-Ka Times about The Black Alliance going on strike. We as an organization loyal to Omni-Tek want to clear up this issue at hand. In no way, shape or form was Tisantous (former member and Director of Public Relations for the TBA) ever given authorization to say that the TBA was going on strike, we have no intention to go on strike now or in the near future.

Tonight the TBA integral talks were opened up and the TBA strike matter was quickly resolved between the TBH and DRAP and hope that other members of our alliance will participate next time so we can resolve any other problems this issue has caused. We also invite any other organization leaders within the Omni-Tek Corporation who has questions or issues to resolve with the TBA can participate in our next meeting with the assurance that we will try our best to help answer any questions and/or resolve any issues you may have with the Alliance.

We would also like to state for the record that Tisantous was also going around posing as an Official for both the TBH and TBA which he was not and that anything he has done was un-authorized by the TBH/TBA. He has since been handled accordingly and is no longer a member of the TBH/TBA.

We apologize for any inconvenience to all TBA members and associates affected by this issue and we would like to express our gratitude to all the many people that stand with us in our cause.

If anyone has any questions on the matter at hand please feel free to contact me and I will try to answer all your questions.

Commander Azazzel
    The BlackHand (TBA)