Thread: The Dons mafia laugh in

The Dons mafia laugh in

Hi, I felt like it so you'll do it. This Is Bongo. I wanna laugh and you'll make me laugh. I'm hosting a competition. It's mainly joke telling, and the harder I laugh the less likely you will be to get your head kicked in. It's gonna be at The Rompa, And it's gonna be soon. Money isn't worked out yet, but if your money and you got what it takes to make a good laugh than you can try. I'd like to see the other Dons come out to help judge the funniest mook that can get a laugh and in the end we can give you some cement boots in throw you in the Omni ent aqua ducts... Nah I joke with you now. We pay you good and give women and wine. Get that act ready soon, boy soon you can tell the jokes.
    Keep your eyes on this spot, unless you see a laser on your forehead and in that case you better run boyoo.

Bongo "Ognom" Barnaby

P.S.

Buy R.U.R. robots you shmucks

Ok just did one. Went for a spontaneous, got about 7 entries alltogether and had a winner. Winning jokes were a bit crude but funny as all get out. Next week we will have another I think, this time around a new judge/judges though (My judgeing ability was a bit onesided, I'm a softy for perv jokes hehe). So next sunday 7pm est... 11 gmt I think perhaps another round and new judges.

If anyone can host a chat for it would be good aswell, as some of are funnier jokes were a bit "crude" for vicinity chat, but none the less hilarious.

Anyhow the lucky winner got 2 mill and a few smirks on his way to the table to drink his winnings. Congrats to the lucky guy.
    Look forward to seeing some new acts/comedians next week.

I'm thinking that this comedy thing was rigged in some way... I know I didn't vote for the winner.

Other then that it was a decent turn out for those that did show up. Next time you'd all better get up on stage.

(( And I missed this, bummer! Ill definently be there for the next one Ognom, and maybe we can split it down the middle and do a rap off or something =))

((11 GMT sunday then, Rompas, Come with jokes))

Uhm Trybes you can judge this time if you want... Of course it will be your "money or prizes" they win though bwahaha. Was my 2 million last time so I was judge, I didn't know the guy at all that one, His jokes made me laugh the most though.

((Prez, we could have a freestyle session after the jokes, while we get wasted drinking hit the floor jacks, that is if your back from your goo incident soon hehe))

((Oh and if your going to macro jokes, i.e. long jokes, make sure to have them set up and working before going on stage, as it's hard to follow the longer jokes without them macrod into chat correctly and so on and blah blah))

Can't do it no morel It's off.

(OOC)

You Wot? What ya mean ya canny do it nay more?

Okey gannie havta chuck a log on yeer balding bonce Jimmy!

Sort it oot, befoore I sort youz oot!

(/OOC)